Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

Oh that never occurred to me! I feel like you just harvested 10 enormous plants, but weed disappears quickly these days. :)
Unfortunately, 1/2 of them were the Peyote Wi Fi which is only good for Hash & Butter to me. The weed smells & tastes good; but the buzz is weak & only last about 30 min. I still have about 1/4 lb. of that plus 10 gr. of Hash & a pound of Butter. I've been grinding the Peyote up with Hash mixed in it. Gives it enough of a kick to get buzzed for an hour or so.
Already smoked up about a 1/2 pound of Cherry on Top.

Got some pics of the Do-Si-Dos to post. She was getting too bushy & starting to leave moisture on the leaves.
11-191.JPG
11-192.JPG
11-193.JPG
11-194.JPG
11-195.JPG

RH usually doesn't get over 60-65%; but it spiked last night. I think because rain was coming & it's raining now.
11-196.JPG

So she got a defoliation this morning & a 2nd 6" fan put on her.
11-197.JPG
11-198.JPG
11-198.JPG
11-199.JPG
11-200.JPG

She's thinned out some now. Looks so much smaller. I'm sure in a week I'll never know I touched her.

Got some pics of the Do-Si-Dos to post. She was getting too bushy & starting to leave moisture on the leaves.
11-191.JPG
11-192.JPG
11-193.JPG
11-194.JPG
11-195.JPG

RH usually doesn't get over 60-65%; but it spiked last night. I think because rain was coming & it's raining now.
11-196.JPG

So she got a defoliation this morning & a 2nd 6" fan put on her.
11-197.JPG
11-198.JPG
11-198.JPG
11-199.JPG
11-200.JPG

She's thinned out some now. Looks so much smaller. I'm sure in a week I'll never know I touched her.
I understand your moisture issue causing you to trim her back.
But you hit the nail on the head. As far as I'm concerned.
In a week she will be bushy again.:Namaste:
Its like chasing your tail.
She has that trellis pretty full so far.
She is going to pop the seams on that tent by the time your done. :adore:
Good work Buddy. :goodjob:
Bill

High All. If any of you do a seed search & run across Dr. Krippling "Incredible Bulk Seeds" available in 1 - 5 seeds please let me know. Only sponsor that has them is Dope Seeds & they are not shipping to the U.S. (Sucks !). Found a couple breeders with 10 packs but they are sold out of singles & 5 packs. You would think since the singles & 5 packs sold out that the seed banks would break down the 10 packs & sell them faster.

I was hoping to order from a U.S. seed bank. But I did find a 5 pack at Herbies. Been a long time since I used them.
So ordering the 5 pack & getting 2 Free Gorilla Glue Auto's for $60 so not too bad. Seeds take 3-4 weeks for delivery though. That's fine as I have a ways to go on this grow.
But now I will have all my favorites to date at the same time :p . Do-Si-Dos, Fire OG & Incredible Bulk. I'm already thrilled to death about my next grow.... lol.

Looking killer in here
Thanks ! I must admit this is surely one of my best looking grows yet. I learned something new about LST I hadn't realized & that made a huge difference in the way things look. Then using Mr S's nute calculations has made things a really nice looking, healthy green. It could very well turn out to be the best grow I've done if things keep going the way they are now. Crossing my fingers on that one.

Well Damned it again. Went to pay for the seeds & noticed they have my address all whacky & out of order.... lol. Sent them an email to send a corrected invoice.
On a brighter note I think I got myself & my son hired at a printing company today. Owner said he wants to hire us so he will talk it over with the Supervisor & get back to me in the morning.

Well Damned it again. Went to pay for the seeds & noticed they have my address all whacky & out of order.... lol. Sent them an email to send a corrected invoice.
On a brighter note I think I got myself & my son hired at a printing company today. Owner said he wants to hire us so he will talk it over with the Supervisor & get back to me in the morning.
Good luck my friend.
Bill

Good luck Buds!

Let's do an update on my grow. I'll start with the 9 plants in 3 gal. pots. I'm pretty happy with the way things are coming along. Centers of the plants are filling in pretty good now (see pics). I'm feeding all of them at the 4.5 MC equivalent (N, Si, & Ca Mg added to MC). Smaller plants get 3 - 24 oz. cups & Larger plants get 4 cups every 2-3 days. That's what it takes to get run off. I know they say you don't have to pH in soil; but I still do. I pH to 6.4 every time. Hard to justify buying a Blue Lab pH pen if I don't use it. So far the only issues I've had is I wasn't feeding strong enough or often enough in the beginning. Also had a slight issue with a Fly eating on my leaves. Killed that so good for now.
This coming Saturday I will be switching over to 12/12. The Bruce Banger there isn't a lot of hope for. Been a problem from day 1. Maybe I'll yield enough for a Big Bamboo Paper if I get real lucky... lol.
So here's some pics.
12-134                  6-27-21.JPG
12-135                  6-27-21.JPG
12-136                  6-27-21.JPG
12-137                  6-27-21.JPG
12-138                  6-27-21.JPG
12-139                  6-27-21.JPG
12-140                  6-27-21.JPG
12-141                  6-27-21.JPG

And here we have the Do-Si-Dos SCROG Girl. Tucking branches under the net about 3 times per day trying to keep things down. I didn't quite get the plant centered in the net so on 2 sides there's about 6" till I'm at the tent wall & on the other 2 sides I have about 8". Not sure how much fuller I should fill the net before going 12/12 on her. I think I'm getting close. Let me know what you guys think & how much fuller I should fill the net before the flip.

11-201                  6-27-21.JPG
11-202                  6-27-21.JPG
11-203                  6-27-21.JPG
11-204                  6-27-21.JPG
11-205                  6-27-21.JPG
11-206                  6-27-21.JPG
11-207                  6-27-21.JPG

Let's do an update on my grow. I'll start with the 9 plants in 3 gal. pots. I'm pretty happy with the way things are coming along. Centers of the plants are filling in pretty good now (see pics). I'm feeding all of them at the 4.5 MC equivalent (N, Si, & Ca Mg added to MC). Smaller plants get 3 - 24 oz. cups & Larger plants get 4 cups every 2-3 days. That's what it takes to get run off. I know they say you don't have to pH in soil; but I still do. I pH to 6.4 every time. Hard to justify buying a Blue Lab pH pen if I don't use it. So far the only issues I've had is I wasn't feeding strong enough or often enough in the beginning. Also had a slight issue with a Fly eating on my leaves. Killed that so good for now.
This coming Saturday I will be switching over to 12/12. The Bruce Banger there isn't a lot of hope for. Been a problem from day 1. Maybe I'll yield enough for a Big Bamboo Paper if I get real lucky... lol.
So here's some pics.
12-134                  6-27-21.JPG
12-135                  6-27-21.JPG
12-136                  6-27-21.JPG
12-137                  6-27-21.JPG
12-138                  6-27-21.JPG
12-139                  6-27-21.JPG
12-140                  6-27-21.JPG
12-141                  6-27-21.JPG
They look eager for you to give them the flip!
And here we have the Do-Si-Dos SCROG Girl. Tucking branches under the net about 3 times per day trying to keep things down. I didn't quite get the plant centered in the net so on 2 sides there's about 6" till I'm at the tent wall & on the other 2 sides I have about 8". Not sure how much fuller I should fill the net before going 12/12 on her. I think I'm getting close. Let me know what you guys think & how much fuller I should fill the net before the flip.

11-201                  6-27-21.JPG
11-202                  6-27-21.JPG
11-203                  6-27-21.JPG
11-204                  6-27-21.JPG
11-205                  6-27-21.JPG
11-206                  6-27-21.JPG
11-207                  6-27-21.JPG
Any day now to stop expanding if it was me. Also I'd let them go up 4 or 6 inches before flip if you have head room for them.

Back
Top Bottom