Budz: Mars Hydro FC-E3000, 3x3, Do Si Dos SCROG Grow

Looks to me like the "Cherry on Top" will be the winner again. She's already full of frost & smelling the place up. I just can't say enough about how potent this strain is. Any Indica lover will enjoy this one for sure.
12-233.JPG
12-234.JPG
12-235.JPG
12-236.JPG
12-237.JPG
12-238.JPG
12-239.JPG
12-240.JPG
12-241.JPG
12-242.JPG

I think you shaved her legs the perfect amount ,,,, just let her do her thing ! Maybe a remove a few fannies in the future , but looking good buds ! Got more balls then me I get worried when removing lower branches for some reason ,,, but after seing some plants on elevated lighting journal and yours I might put my big boy pants on

A little update on my job situation. I did have another video interview yesterday. Nothing for sure yet, but sounds kind of positive. But for now I started doing the Food Delivery thing for Uber. Averaged $20 per hour yesterday & still figuring things out so not too bad. I think once I get the phone thing figured out I could make much more. I kind of enjoyed it since I can choose when I want to work. I'll try it for a week & see how things go. If I do OK I might just keep doing it for a while or at least till I find a job I really want.

Howdy do buds

Just been browsing through your journal.. well impressed :thumb:
I'm going to jump on board at this station, if that's ok?

Congrats on the driving job mate.. hope it's one less worry..
How's the chest pains? Have they settled?
Anyhoo.. I'm here for the long haul...

In a while, crocodile

Howdy do buds

Just been browsing through your journal.. well impressed :thumb:
I'm going to jump on board at this station, if that's ok?

Congrats on the driving job mate.. hope it's one less worry..
How's the chest pains? Have they settled?
Anyhoo.. I'm here for the long haul...

In a while, crocodile
Still having mild pain. That's why I'm considering keeping the driving job. Lot easier than my normal work.

Hopefully the pain will subside. Stress can cause all sorts of symptoms. Been in a similar situation as you before. As soon as i started seeing that my bills were getting paid, the symptoms disappeared..
I've still got extremely high blood pressure and high cholesterol. But my bills are paid :laugh:
Enjoy the easy work while you can.. that phone might ring and you could be back in the printing game before you know it.. unfortunately, new legislations, mean you can't have scantily clad women running around after you..
What a dream job that would be though :laugh:

Take it easy brother.. loving your grow

A little update on my job situation. I did have another video interview yesterday. Nothing for sure yet, but sounds kind of positive. But for now I started doing the Food Delivery thing for Uber. Averaged $20 per hour yesterday & still figuring things out so not too bad. I think once I get the phone thing figured out I could make much more. I kind of enjoyed it since I can choose when I want to work. I'll try it for a week & see how things go. If I do OK I might just keep doing it for a while or at least till I find a job I really want.
Good plan

Sweet! :high-five:
Garden's looking great Buds!

Sweet! :high-five:
Garden's looking great Buds!
Glad you're here. I've been noticing some clawing on a couple of the plants. Leaves aren't dark green though. The plants with dark green leaves aren't clawing. I was afraid it was too much N for those plants so my last feeding I only gave the plants with clawed leaves 5 gr. MC. Wasn't sure what to do. Suggestions ?

I was afraid it was too much N for those plants so my last feeding I only gave the plants with clawed leaves 5 gr.
It's possible it's too much N. Some plants handle it differently. I just made a post on this on my latest update tonight. I have one plant that is showing signs of too much N, but it's the biggest of the three, and the other two are fine.
So yes you need to adjust. I'll be making two batches of feed for the plants so they are all happy.

Still, post some pics of the plant in question and we can take a look see. Tops, bottoms, and the whole plant. When you get time of course, now that you're working :).

It's possible it's too much N. Some plants handle it differently. I just made a post on this on my latest update tonight. I have one plant that is showing signs of too much N, but it's the biggest of the three, and the other two are fine.
So yes you need to adjust. I'll be making two batches of feed for the plants so they are all happy.

Still, post some pics of the plant in question and we can take a look see. Tops, bottoms, and the whole plant. When you get time of course, now that you're working :).
Took a few pics yesterday of the leaves. They're not terrible. But maybe because it was caught early ?
DSCF5595.JPG
DSCF5596.JPG
DSCF5597.JPG
DSCF5598.JPG
DSCF5599.JPG

I'm currently feeding at the 6 gram equivalent without Terpinator. To me these plants look like they need more "N"; but the slight clawing has got me unsure of myself.

I'm currently feeding at the 6 gram equivalent without Terpinator. To me these plants look like they need more "N"; but the slight clawing has got me unsure of myself.
Overall she looks good. A little light in color as you said, but she is showing droop too. Are you keeping her moist all the time?

Overall she looks good. A little light in color as you said, but she is showing droop too. Are you keeping her moist all the time?
Feeding every other day about 100 oz. each. I get plenty of run off. I pH to 6.4 with a Blue Lab & my water sits out for 24-48 hours before mixing.

Back
Top Bottom