Bugs in my soil!

LadyMiha

Hi! Had a 50L bag of soil for a couple of weeks in my grow room where my flower and veg tents are. When (10 days ago) filled the pots it was wet...ish and didn't gave it much taught right then since the day after it was drying very fast under the led. Now when my flowers are 9-8-2-2 days old I saw bugs on them (thrips larvas). I have or had them in my flower tent also, didn't see any for a whyle but I'm guessing the wet bag of soil was the problem?!?!?!

Is it possible that the soil is full of bugs and I'm f**ed? Should I change the soil? Is there somethink I can use?
Biggest problem is when I search google for a bug solution I can't find any product in EU.
I sprayed them with Canna Cure or something like that. Help plx!!

I'm not in UK bro and it dosen't ship to my country and if it does I must pay @ 70 $ for one bottle that costs 24 $... To much

I had gnatson the big plants 2 witch were harvested so possible I will have on these too. I bought another pesticide named Laser 240 sc, it contains Spinosad. Hope this works.
@Buss I can't find that product also in eu shops ...

i remember getting bugs once or twice in my soil , i ended up filling the last couple of inches of my pots with pure perlite 4 inch or so , it stopped them right away , depending on what bugs , also if you can get some seaweed extract water your plants with some , i foliar spray with some and never have problems now :)

Back
Top Bottom