Bugs, safe to spray while budding?

schmokem

Hi, I have a 2 plant indoor garden, it's my first grow, and
tonight while trimming, I noticed what looks like it could be
bug bites =O
I've used the dish soap and water method to get rid of spider mites before, but my questions are:
1) Can I spray these girls even though they're in the early stages of budding,
and
2) Will this method kill actual bugs, not just mites?

thanks a ton in advance, and have a blown out evening/day. :tokin:

I got this stuff called Fungicide3. Its organic, cheap and works great. It does say to drench your plants, but don't over do it...you could kill them (personal experience lol) PLUS its safe to use while flowering....almost to the last week I believe. It says it all on the bottle. I got mine at Lowes but I know they sell it at home depot too. :morenutes: Good luck!!!

I agree with 420.
Use caution though.
In a thread specifically about someone testing SNS-217, JJ Bones said

"I just spoke to a chemist from SNS-217 who says they typically tell people not to apply the product after 2 weeks into flowering. He did mention some of his buddies have used it all the way through without any negative results."

The end result of that test were successful: My Experience Using Sierra Natural Science Spider Mite Spray

I just read on the link for SNS under Uses that:
"SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control can be used on a wide variety of plants, vegetables, and even trees. When applying the product take caution not to spray any buds on the plant, in doing so this could result in burning the buds sprayed."

Every grow is different, so use caution when introducing something new.
Like most things in growing, test it first.
Try it on lower branch's and see how your plant reacts. Then decide.

Hope this helps people.
Peace.

If you spray with any thing avoid spraying the buds/bud sites if you can. Spray as close to the "lights on" time as possible. Its is recommended that you raise your lights 6"-"12 inches to prevent light burn. For bugs another option would be to bomb the whole room with pyrethrin (not sure if I spelled that right). Hope this helps some. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom