Bugs

Virtualhamst

So I think i may have found the problem with my juicy fruit. Yesterday when watering, i noticed that there were theres tiny tiny little white bugs that were swimming in the water on top of the soil as it was absorbing. I have no idea what they could be, i've read everything i could find, only thing i can think of are thrips but i dont have a camera thats good enough to take a couple of pictures to show you and they dont exactly look like the pictures i've seen. Any help on identifying would be greatly appreciated along with how to get rid of em. I'm about 3 weeks into the budding cycle and would probably cry if i lost the plant now. almost 3 months so far put into it lol.

So i figured out that the bugs are only in the soil and that its a problem with the soil and not the plant. There are no bugs on the plant anywhere, i've looked over every leaf/bud/branch... everything lol. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way that i can mix vinegar with water or something else with water to try and kill them without killing my plant. any help would be awesome.

yes they did, they seemed to hop everytime i tried to kill one. Since my funds are limited, are there any "home remedys" anybody could recommend?

Back
Top Bottom