Building a Grow room Advice needed please

zbug

Hello all thank you for taking your time to read this.
sorry if this was asked before.

what I have :
The BloomBox from BCNL
The Producer from BCNL ( 2-3 months before I get it)

what I am looking to do :

I would like to add 2 more things to my grow room.

1) Tent / closet / box Just for clones/seeds
2) Tent / closet/ box just for mothers ( 4-5)
3) Tent / closet / box to grow from seeds different strains to create mothers and try out different strains.

What I was thinking of getting:

1) A tent / closet / box that is capable of holding 4-6 plants and use that to keep my mothers in. ( problem I'm very new to all this so not sure what my best choice is for this.

2) A tent / closet / box to grow seeds/clones in to get them ready for planting. ( was thinking D90 ) ( with a power cloner)

3) A tent / closet / box to grow different strains in ( i will use the producer to grow single strains only)

please help me out here with ideas and if possible to link systems that would fit this ? I'm very new at all this. this is my first month growing.

my Current grow can be found at :

also do not want to get multi chambers to do these. would like Dedicated systems for each)

Thank you all again and hope you guys can help me find these boxes :)

First Time Ever Growing - Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds - BCNL BloomBox

Hey there. Why all the separate rooms/ boxes. Built yourself a veg room big enuf for all your needs. You can clone, store mothers, veg plants all in one room. Seems simpler to me. 1 veg tent/room, 1 flower tent/room and your golden. I am not familiar with grow tents so I couldn't recommend a brand/model. But sounds like you could just use a big tent for flower and an equally large one for veg.

thanks Bro, sounds like a good idea, leme see what i can come up with :) but i still for some odd reason wanna separate Veg and mothers...

ill think about it :) thanks !!! :)

Hey there. Why all the separate rooms/ boxes. Built yourself a veg room big enuf for all your needs. You can clone, store mothers, veg plants all in one room. Seems simpler to me. 1 veg tent/room, 1 flower tent/room and your golden. I am not familiar with grow tents so I couldn't recommend a brand/model. But sounds like you could just use a big tent for flower and an equally large one for veg.

This is a great cheap way for clones, Bubbler Tub Grow Method How-To
And co organics has great advice, you might also want to do some research on soil, soilless mediums, hydro, nutes, ph tester, ppm tester, cal mag, ph up/down products. U can find tent reviews I'm sponsors and product reviews. Jjbones is a very active member and sponsor of site with great feedback and full of good karma, as he is the only I have had experience with that is recommendation

You could have 20 separate veg rooms with all types of stuff going on. I think it would be easier to do all the stuff you wanna do in a single room. It's just food for thought, and thanks for the reps btw

Picture though, 1 big veg room, with space to work in... An 8 ft 4 bulb T5. And two tables of varying heights. So under your lamp you could have (for example): mothers in pots on floor, a table with vegging plants on it. Another table off to the side could hold some cloning set up.
Off to the other side you could have some shelves and a sm work table/bench.

I actually had to move my veg room due to warming summer temps and I kinda am setting up similar to what I described above.
Here's a pic. I have room to add some stuff in there still. I could just leave it like this. That's a 4ft 4 bulb T5 there.

image11362.jpg
image11359.jpg

Oh yeah and if you're new to growing weed indoors, focus on your flower room way more than veg room. You can veg in a damn windowsill with a fan, but you gotta have your flower room dialed to get some dank. Air exchange, temperature, RH, and 100% lightproof, that's what you should be thinking about for a room/tent/box to grow pot indoors in.

Like a lot of this stuff it comes down to what you wanna do. I wanna lug 1 bucket of water into one room. And keep all my stuff in that room. To me that's organized. (And I'm not a very organized person at all, lol)

This is a great cheap way for clones, Bubbler Tub Grow Method How-To
And co organics has great advice, you might also want to do some research on soil, soilless mediums, hydro, nutes, ph tester, ppm tester, cal mag, ph up/down products. U can find tent reviews I'm sponsors and product reviews. Jjbones is a very active member and sponsor of site with great feedback and full of good karma, as he is the only I have had experience with that is recommendation

yes i am for that I'm using the Bloombox from BCNL and getting a producer soon ( it should be shipped to me soon and get it in 2 months or so)

thanks so much for your response.

Oh yeah and if you're new to growing weed indoors, focus on your flower room way more than veg room. You can veg in a damn windowsill with a fan, but you gotta have your flower room dialed to get some dank. Air exchange, temperature, RH, and 100% lightproof, that's what you should be thinking about for a room/tent/box to grow pot indoors in.

100% right this is what i want :) wanna be as organized as possible :)

I believe the reason you want separate chambers is the same reason I do; To feel more organized. I agree with COorganics but I also agree with my brain. Do what you feel you will be most comfortable with, if you have the space and money.

Back
Top Bottom