Building big grow room: Heat ventilation help

justcause2

420 Member
hi im making a grow room in a downstairs house. it will be quite big. i have lots of extraction fans for sucking the hot air out but i dont know where i could put all this hot air too as the downstairs room is the whole size of the house with the kitchen being the next room. there is upstairs rooms but they also will be used for growing. i have thought about drilling 12inch holes for the outlet ducting too go in out the outside of the house. that were too mean that the ducting will go in too the kitchen and under the sink too the 12inch holes. i dont want too do this because of neighbors and they might be suspicious of the 2 vent covers at the back of the house also the blinds in the kitchen being closed due to someone might see the duct work on the floor. also i thought about putting it all the way upstairs into the attic but im not sure. should i just do a sealed grow room?
or i could just not grow in the upstairs rooms and use those as where the hot air can go by drilling holes into the ceiling?
any advice on what too do? thx :)

Back
Top Bottom