bullys get FUCKED!

nughugger420

today i was chyllen with my frined tim and his too "gangsta" friends joe and pat.....i was chyllen wit a 15 bag and i rowl a blunt...i smoke half then half with them...fuckn needy people think im stingy so pat and joe steal my nick in my pocket.....i leave and as im half way home a see a cop car...it turns down the street.....so me, being clean say why not and walk back...stupid fuckers get caught and now are going to court....na na na na boo boo FUCKN BULLYS :laughtwo:

I know, you smoked half the blunt by yourself infront of your friends, and then smoked the other half with just one of your friends. Sure its your weed, but its kind of shady, if you really wanted to smoke by yourself, just tell them you were going for a drive or a walk or something.

Serves 'em right from taking from what's yours. You must've been really wasted, though, if they were able to take it straight from your pocket!

na one put me in a whole nellson as the other checked me....i couldnt do shyt cuz they were like 3 years older than me!

should have asked them if they were tryin to make $14 the hard way....

Um if you were really 19 then age would make a difference. The muscles really start to develop toward the early/middle teens, I think. Everyone's been doubting your age anyhow.

yeah really that def sux
lol but if u were 19 like music man goes to cort and who the fuck says bully

Back
Top Bottom