Bungalow grow room

dankyoshi

Hey guys,
I've just moved into this awesome little space that I can grow!
I've only done 1 CFL grow in the past it being Pineapple Express and still to this day it was the best smoke I have had, I guess weed i get must be pretty shit �� lol,
But since then i bought the 150w TOPLED reflector series light,
The grow in in now is Barney's Farm "Pineapple Chunk"
I started this grow before i had any intentions of moving grow spaces, so it's growing in Richgro potting mix with
Yates dynamic lifter,

This is my space it's hard to tell what the measurements are but at the back it's like 1.2wide and at the front it's like 0.8m and 1.2m long and 2m high.

This is penelope cruz (PC) "pineapple chunk"
I don't know how old she is but she was very slow to glow with the cfl but when I put the led in I started training her and she's going great I don't know why but she stopped vertical growth,
I think I'm going to build a SCROG net thing above
Her when everything starts growing the right way,

I also have a electric propagator with 2 cutting I got, unknown strain,
I think they are doing okay I put them in the rockwool on Thursday 11/09

I made this mini bubbler for the clones when they root,
It's just a 2l milk bottle cut, with the top flipped
Upside down, it's also good in the dome for humidity.

peace!
Dankyoshi

Pretty nice setup. I have a PC in veg right now, about 3 months old. It's been trained to be 6 inches tall and 20 inches wide. Should be fun to see yours grow. I'm aiming for a pound with mine

Pretty nice setup. I have a PC in veg right now, about 3 months old. It's been trained to be 6 inches tall and 20 inches wide. Should be fun to see yours grow. I'm aiming for a pound with mine

Dude that's pretty impressive, kudos how long you planning on vegging for bro?

Hey guys, just thought I'd show you how she's doing now, I switched to 10/14 on the 14th
I had her under a scrod but I didn't like how she was growing under it so I'm just letting her do her thing, she's bushy as fuck witch made it hard to Tie her down
image15062.jpg

She's looking good man. Probably another week and she should have her preflowers starting to cluster up and get hairy. I'll be subbed up to your grow. Should be fun to see any differences between ours

She's looking good man. Probably another week and she should have her preflowers starting to cluster up and get hairy. I'll be subbed up to your grow. Should be fun to see any differences between ours

hey dude, you weren't wrong when you said about the pre flowers she took her time a bit but it definitely will be worth it!
this is her a day or 2 ago, she is in her 5th week of flowering there abouts,
i also took a clipping from another plant and didnt put to much effort in with her and i rooted her in a mini bubbler using a bottle cut in half and put back into its self and she rooted awesomely fast and vastly,
but due to circumstances i need to get out of my growing area at the end of this grow so i though i would put her in with the flowering PC and shes doing OK.
as for nutes i planned on growing via DWC method but again things changed and i stuck to growing in soil but i had already purchased dutch masters grow ONE, flower ONE, flower ADD.27 they are hydroponic nutes but they are doing the job!
also seasol and powerfeed by earth care.
IMG_086526.JPG
IMG_086224.JPG
image15884.jpg

keep it real
yoshi

She is looking really nice and bushy. Might wanna give her a light defol over the next few days. The clone will stretch real good, but she'll still bud up nicely. My PC clones are real leggy but they'll produce. Sucks you have to get out of that grow room, but hopefully for bigger and better things

Hey dude, not a whole bunch ay, just finished up at school and now onto some part time work, so I'm a bit busy, not too busy for my favourite girl though, she has been so easy to grow and forgiving
I think the TOPLED is helping a lot, I think is a great little light for beginner,
I started flushing her this morning, hoping in 2 weeks I can cut her up? What do
You think man? Up to any suggestions or corrections :)
image16493.jpg
image16494.jpg
image16496.jpg
image16497.jpg

Peace,
Yoshi

All I can say is wow. She looks awesome. Two weeks sounds about right from the looks of it, but I would check the trichs to be sure. If you don't have the scope, a backwards pair of binoculars works the same

Back
Top Bottom