Burger King Employee Accused Of Selling Marijuana At Work

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
A Windsor Locks Burger King employee has been arrested for allegedly selling drugs at work. Police said 41-year-old Kimberly Johnson was selling marijuana out of the fast-food establishment.

In June, police said they received some information regarding the illegal sale of narcotics from the Burger King on Route 75.

For the next two months, detectives set up a sting operation and had confidential police informants go into Burger King to buy the drugs. Police said Johnson sold to them five times in those two months.

Johnson has been released on $50,000 bond and is scheduled to be in court Aug. 14.

Windsor Locks police also have an arrest warrant out for Johnson's daughter, Kelli Morris.

The owner of the South Windsor Burger King franchise said he would never allow that kind of illegal behavior, and is conducting an internal investigation.

News Hawk- User https://www.420magazine.com
Source: NBC30.com
Copyright: 2007 NBC Universal, Inc
Website: Burger King Employee Accused Of Selling Marijuana At Work

A new item on the drive thru!

I want to Biggie size my order, please.

LMAO.

It seems like one of these pops up every week.

There was a news story a while ago from a KFC, where a dude was selling weed. The secret phrase was "May I extra bisquits please?" Some lady asked for extra bisquits because she really wanted extra bisquits, and got a fat sack O' bud. Nevertheless the police were called.

money changed hands in a different location, I guess they were trying to get around an "intent to sell" charge if they got caught. I know lots of people who have done it that way. Does it work? i dunno.
True story BTW

I want extra biscuits too!

Back
Top Bottom