Burmese Kush First Grow

wish all the best luck homie..... :goodluck:

Thanks I have a feeling Im going to need it:)

have you tried starting a new thread in the correct subforum amigo?

You'll probably get better answers from there, rather than here where we jus like watchin big buds grow while we get stoned ;)

You're taking the right steps though, since you don't know what you're dealin with muchacho!
:goodjob:

Yeah I have thought about it, I have actually started one time also. Did not finish, smoked one...forgot about it and turned off the computer:lot-o-toke: Guess I have to do it soon, before this get out of control. Going in there to take a lot of pictures now.

Thanks for your support guys:thumb:

Day 26 of flower

Feel the grow of the buds have staled some..

2010-10-18_o.jpg

2010-10-18_j.jpg

2010-10-18_777.jpg

2010-10-18_7474.jpg

2010-10-18_7447.jpg

2010-10-18_74.jpg

2010-10-18_7.jpg

2010-10-18_5555.jpg

2010-10-18_4.jpg

2010-10-18_252.jpg

dont stress about the "slow" growth burmese! Sometimes it just FEELS that way, because your plants look Great, really man! You're going to have a great harvest amigo. muy bueno!

-O

I don't think it is a hermie, but if that is a pollen sac, it hasn't opened yet and could be removed. Send a PM to OBXGardner asking about this as he has first hand experience with this issue. :goodluck:

not sure which part of the pic youre talking about burmese...

if the very center of the pic is what youre talking about then (to me) they just look like swollen calyx lol... not sure tho!
:goodluck:

hehe, sorry not so easy to se what I was talking about... Im kind of stoned and freaked out right now.. hehe

If you see down left where the red and the green branch get together. There is one ball kind of thing. And if you follow the same green branch up to the first bud, there is 2 of the same things.

ok yeah.. thats what i was talking about... maybe give us a couple different angles bro. its really hard to tell the difference between calyx/balls with just one shot like that..

either way, still think it looks like a full calyx but yeah lol

hehe, I have read up on calyx on the Internet, and I guess thats it. Thanks guys:)

Guess Im a bit overanxious about my first grow. Really want some great results. By the way Im really considering getting a cooltube this week. The plants are about 45 cm from the heatsheld on the adjustawing. I really dont know any more way I can tie down this girls. And the bulb is as close to the roof as possible. So Im looking forward getting it installed. Hope that that will give me the space I need until the girls is ready for harvest.

Patience is the key to growing any kindsa good plants homie =)

But we are all anxious on our first runs, and the only thing that will teach us patience is TIME and EXPERIENCE. This is only my 4th/5th grow and everytime i plant seeds i'm less and less anxious and more patient with it. Great Hobby :Rasta:

-O

Patience have never been my strong side. So guess this grow is kind of good training for me:)

Well I have now spent hours weed no sleep reading about deficiency. I have found out that I must have to low PH which are giving me lockout of calcium, phosphorus and maybe magnesium. So I guess I have to give dolomite lime a go.
Something else I found out is that I have prob f..k up my soil because I have not been careful enough earlier in my grow. So guess this is the reason I am struggling now with PH trouble. I read that if you go organic, you should not give feedings under 6,5.

So guess this is the answer to my grow was staling. The girl who got the dolomite lime did show some better behavior today. So I guess a round of dolomite lime for all the girls tomorrow.

Today I have reorganized the tent. Moved them away from the bulb, to the sides because one of the girls was showing heat stress on the top leaves. So now its time to get the cooltube, I need space between the bulb and the tops.

I feel so ready for my next grow. I am really not happy on how this turned out, and cant wait to give it another go. A thought went trough my head today, and I almost cut them ALL down. But then again I smoked some dried bud from one of the girls I have cut the other day, and it did good things to me... So they are still alive... :Rasta: When I have com so far I really just have to learn from the rest of my grow, so I can be even more prepared.

Im using Biobizz Light mix soil with Biobizz: Grow, Bloom, Top Max , and Alg-a-mic and I was growing from seed. I also transfered into light mix.
I have read the way to go was to use All-mix soil with just BioGrow and BioBloom, and some epsom salt in week 2-3 of flower. This person was a well respected grower in another forum. Got his feeding routine which is much lower then the biobizz schedule. No feed before flowering. When the browning of the pistils begin add more BioGrow, and go down on the BioBloom to get better tasting smoke. I found that too late, but I for sure go with all-mix in my next grow. The biobizz schedule are for cuttings, and thats the one I using now. And I am going to stick too it for this grow, dont want to mess it more up than I already did.

:smokin:

DONT BAIL BURMESE!!!!! Stick with it!! ride it to the end! I've been there before friend, ride it out im telling you.

It's good you're looking up what you're looking. Learn as much as you can friend! I hope its the ph! give us an update soon and let us know how it works out bro!

Keep at it man. Persistence is everything and it's looking really good, if you cut it down before it's ready you risk losing the very best reward from the effort you put in.

No they are not very sick. But I am a perfectionist, so Im not happy before I end a grow who is green and nice all trough the grow. But I guess I need more experience before that.

Today I did start to go back to my old routine before all the trouble started. So now I am again taking the girls out of the tent for watering. So I got a better picture of the girl who has been my good girl all throughout this grow to bad I did not clone this girl. Day 29:

2010-10-21_17_53_17.jpg

2010-10-21_17_53_23.jpg

2010-10-21_17_53_29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom