Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female.

Does look mighty tasty...

Heres a Groupie shot. This would be day 40 ish? the two huge ones in the back need about 3 more weeks maybe. Im guessing the Kush on the left will take another 6-7 as well as the other tall thick plant.

What do yall think, not bad for 3 plants.. :ganjamon:
-37.jpg

So im getting a nikon over here with macro setting tonight. Ill have some good shots tom. But how am I doing thus far?

OK 420 I have a special surprise for you guys.(56K beware ..ha)

I finally got a chance to cut sections in the scrog and tie it to each pot individually. l :surf:
So Naturally I had to get a nikon for high res. pics, unfortunatly i had to resize kind of small to fit onhere..

There are a lot of photos so Im just going to post them all no more words. Ill be anticipating responses though, Itried to get every angle so I can get some critisism for my next grow and see what yall think.

Im thinking i Will for sure cover 6 oz's though :slide:

Here we goo

heres my most mature plant Bella-Mystery..
Bella2.jpg

bella_4.jpg

bella_2.jpg

Burmese OG Kush
Burmese.jpg

Burmese_4.jpg

burmese_3.jpg

burmese_5.jpg

Mystery Plizy... IDK what seed this is????
random_2.jpg

her best side...im guessing 3-4 oz on this girl...
random_3.jpg

Bella_3.jpg

A couple Group shots..
group_3.jpg

group_5.jpg

group_4.jpg

Everyone back in place and watered sufficiently
Group25.jpg

group_21.jpg

and then theres this....I was stoned.. no other explanation. hah
My BURMESE OGK is an ALIEN.. (...its a glow stick):cool:
Glow1.jpg

So what yall think?

That alien pic is sick-nasty. I love the group pics too. You still running the 400? How much longer would you say they have?

My bella that was lst'd has about 2weeks maybe... The other two i anticipate 5-6 weeks ish? And i want them to swell ill let them as long as they need til the look n smell is there. The trichs will be fine

Yes I am still running the 400w. Its kind of hot in the box some times throughout the day since i dont run a inline yet but its ok they seem to be doing just fine.

I have a weird question, could heat in the box make the plants taste any different. Such as harsher or not as smooth, Im expecting a heavy taste from the kush and I want to do everything in my power to make it taste great but I know its almost 100% genetics...

Heat in the box

I have a weird question, could heat in the box make the plants taste any different. Such as harsher or not as smooth, Im expecting a heavy taste from the kush and I want to do everything in my power to make it taste great but I know its almost 100% genetics...

Heat will cause ''airy'' or fluffy buds and other problems. My advice is to try to keep temps below 85F, when temps rise above "90F(32C) growth stops" (MMJ Growers Bibleindoor/outdoor Jorge Cervantes 325). Keep the air moving in ur box.

Heres another bottem of the barrel nug from the bella.

It sucks cause these are so much more underdeveloped than the colas of the plant but owell it gives me a decent idea of what is to come.
-118.jpg

Your plants look great man!

Nice lil tester bud, be sure to tell us how is smokes in a few days.

Thanks everybody. I had high hopes for these ladies so hopefully theyll prevail!

Thanks Doctor and Poke Smoke,

Im having a bit of a tiny fly problem. I hung some organic fly paper for now but theyre chilling in my soil.. Thier tiny, like gnats. Ive read hydrogen peroxide diluted in water works? any other organic non expensive solutions?

They arent hurting the plants though, the flies dont like the smell of the buds for some reason. Ive watched them fly around them and immeditly go back to the soil so thats good i guess.

hellp

Sounds like fungus gnats

Thanks Doctor and Poke Smoke,

Im having a bit of a tiny fly problem. I hung some organic fly paper for now but theyre chilling in my soil.. Thier tiny, like gnats. Ive read hydrogen peroxide diluted in water works? any other organic non expensive solutions?

They arent hurting the plants though, the flies dont like the smell of the buds for some reason. Ive watched them fly around them and immeditly go back to the soil so thats good i guess.

hellp

Their young feed on delicate root hairs. Check this link out for more info. What Biological Controls are Available for Fungus Gnats? That tiny problem will have numerous population spikes if it goes unchecked.

Back
Top Bottom