Burned fan leaves. What Should I Do? Please Assist.

Rocky Balboa

I burned several fan leaves on several plants. I am in week 5 of bloom. My question is, Should I remove any burned leaves or can I spray them with foilar spray. I have dnf gold. I figure that the burned leaves will cause alot of stress but so will cutting them off. Im so pissed, I sprayed my plants 24 hours ago with really cold water to assist my problems with those damn mites. I sprayed them with the lights on as I was not thinking too clearly. Any advice?

Dang Rocky...when it rains it really pours for you huh? If it ain't one thing it's another! It really depends on how badly they are burnt. If you think they can still do their job then leave them on. If they are obviously screwed up beyond working then pull them. Pulling a few fan leaves isn't a lot of stress anyway. I've seen people pull them all off and still be okay. Cannabis is a lot hardier than one thinks it is. Advice?...you know your mistakes. Just don't repeat them.lol

Thanks for the advice guys. Ya when it rains it damn well pours on me. Now it looks like I have a ph issue there are some orange little spots on a few fan leaves as well. Not sure how my ph got out of wack. My ph is around 6.2 Is that too high?

Ya I cut of a few fan leaves. Plants are looking good otherwise. Alot of big fluffy buds right now. The plants all seem very heavy in weight when I lift the pots.

Back
Top Bottom