Busted On 4/20!

GuyaRicanMC

I got busted today on 4/20!!! It was crazy. I was gettin blazed ALL day and I had brought an ounce of weed to sell to this girl. The girl never came thru wit the money so I had to carry that ounce wit me almost all day. me and my boy who deals wit me rode the train wit me. I gave him the ounce since I looked booted as hell and would get searched by cops if I was seen by them. I gave it to him and we got out the train station at our stop. His brother and another weed dealin partner of ours comes in a car to drive us home from the station. I had been gettin high all day and had 2 joint clips in my pocket in a newport box. We park in front of my house and we're all chillin outside and one of our younger homeboys come down and starts chillin too. Then two cop cars pull up next to us and they starin at us. We're all nervous as fuck. My boy wit the ounce, who lives next door, saw the cops and walked inside quick and got rid of the ounce. Then me and the younger cat decide to try and walk away from everybody so we don't get searched. We started walkin then the cops bumrushed us and search all of us. They found the 2 joint clips but didn't find the ounce. And I got a summons which should end up wit me payin $20 for possess. of marijuana. It was a crazy 4/20!!

shit.....evil bastards. I bet they love this day. All thier unreasonable searches become resonable...

Back
Top Bottom