BUSTED Stories

JokerTheToker

How many of you have been busted in a grow or cought with some pot?
i have been busted with four plants cause some prick put a finger.
well everyone, grab your spliff and toke on:smokin:while you read this and let us know about your Busted story hopfully you dont have one;)

any how, i decided to grow a few plants, it was my first grow ever,i had 2 plants in a 10 gallon fish tank up in my attic, i had the fishtank on its small side so it was vertical, i also had a screen that was covered with cardboard and put hinges and used it as a door, it had an exhaust leading out the roof and another fan blowing in for circulation, and finally it was all lined with tissue foil exept the up part, i had 3 CFL's on top.

The other 2 plants where in a closet in a larger box im not going to explain that set up because its all essentally the same thing. well i had my roomate who was growing the 2 in the closet, my dumb @$$ roomate let a friend of ours see the plants a few weeks later the friend start acting like and idiot, so i took the set up down and hid the plants and showed him and convinst him it was all gone after that i put it all back up and didnt hang out with him or let him in my house anymore well a few more weeks later my stupid dumb @$$ roomate shows it to him when im not there and a couple days later the little miss piggy and the rest of her mupet friends rade my freaken house

i got out about a monthe ago still waiting for my letter to tell me my court date and get my sentence i hope its not to harsh

they also found 14 grams and a scale, my charges, possesion with intent to distribute. im hoping all goes well

WHATS YOUR BUSTED STORIE???:grinjoint::popcorn:

Knocking on wood while I post this. In 35 years of smoking and 20 years of growing I have been busted 1 time. Had a pipe and dime bag on me going to a concert in the early 1980's. I got a ticket for $56.00.

WillyB

thats really messed up how an ex-friend can betray you like that...thats just the lowest of the low!thats why you should try to get your own place without a roomate cuz you cant trust a roomate neither especially if he likes to show off alot...anyways i hope everything go's good for you my friend!

Back
Top Bottom