Butter From Dry Ice Hash

RonT

I took 1 ounce of (Durban Poison) sugar leaves and popcorn buds and a ounce of buds. I put these in my magic bullet and got them very fine. I used a micron bag, 1/2lb of dry ice and the finely chop weed. This made 8 grams of dry Ice hash. I de-carbed the hash for 25 minutes at 250. I added the hash to the melted butter by filtering through doubles up cheese cloth.
I'm thinking this should be potent butter!! What are your thoughts or what would you do different?

I took 1 ounce of (Durban Poison) and a ounce of buds. This made 8 ounces of dry Ice hash.

:eek:,,,,,:thumb:

gettin me a magic bullet for sure now,,

Very interesting process. I have 2 questions:

1) did the kief melt during decarboxylation?
2) will the added step of extracting the kief first, rather than putting all the bud & trim straight into the butter, make better/more potent butter?

cheers
d

Very interesting process. I have 2 questions:

1) did the kief melt during decarboxylation?
2) will the added step of extracting the kief first, rather than putting all the bud & trim straight into the butter, make better/more potent butter?

cheers
d
The kief was like a combination of ash and flour when it was done decarbing it did not melt, it dissolved in butter with in minutes. Strained through cheese cloth and got very little residue.
It’s very potent I got 8gm which I added to 1lb butter. Ended up with 1.5 cups of butter which will make 75 very strong cookies

Back
Top Bottom