Butter today :D

tinfoil

Ok well guys i'm gonna be making some butter today, i got a quarter of KILLER BC bud, and my buddy wich is probably the best marijuana food maker on the west coast is helping me out today and teachin me some new things on how to make weed food. it's not going to be a big batch but its going to be really potent, I can't wait hes comin over at 11 Am with all the tools n stuff to make it :cool: Wish me luck on my first batch Ill update u with some pics later today if i can find my damn USB cable :allgood:

Hey whatsup guys well the butter is lookin great so far! :allgood: it's in the fridge solidifying right now. my buddy said it should be ready by 8Pm tonight western time, he said when i put it on food I should cover it up so less condensation from the butter comes out. So i got a mini lasagna thawing out ready for the butter tonightim gonna probly take the top layer off of the lasagna and put some butterin there and after its done im going to put another small layer on the top with extra cheese :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a really good feeling about this , I learnt a lot how to make butter today , i fell baked already :laughtwo::Rasta:

Well guys, it worked!! :smokin: ive been eating the stuff all yesterday lol, it was my "relax" day I love butter i look forward to making more, thanks for the info and help on the forums guys, I LOVE CANABUTTER!!

Cannabutter! Good work! I too am a gormandizer if cannabis.. enjoy!:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom