Butters 1st Indoor LED Grow Bubblicious Auto

butters6906

Ok well here we go ill fill in more details later but for now here are some pictures its been above ground for about a week and a half now

IMG_0069-11.jpg
IMG_010339.jpg
IMG_0163-2.jpg
IMG_022040.jpg

if the pics are crooked its the best I can do for now

Thanks everyone, I'll probably post updates weekly on what I'm doing how the plants are doing and some pics hopefully, so far so good trying to study the art of LST I have 2 autos going 1 a week behind the other,

I'm not sure if I want to LST both to see what the difference is just for learning purposes when should I start LST on them? Nodes are the spaces between sets of leaves right? Lol it's 4th set of leaves are just starting to come in,

I am just using the LED primarily I have a regular light buld or 2 going in the room for heat and a fan lightly blowing on them, both are in 3 1/2 gallon pots as I've read that anything over that is kind of useless due to being an auto its root mass wind need any larger of a pot.

Go by what your girls are telling you. Generally week 2 is a good time to start feeding. If you wait until week 3 you may see deficiencies starting to pop up. That being said, if you've got a girl that is growing like the hulk, youll need to feed sooner, if youve got one thats the runt of the litter, you may not need to feed as soon.

Alright guys I'm having and issue. The first set of serated leaves are dying from the tip in, it's not bite burn I don't think I get pics up later, any idea what it could be, there not turning yellow there just going to a dull green then to brown,

Soil is .10-.05-.05 NPK just got them in that soil a couple days ago as the soil before had no nutes in it, so could that be from lack of nutes??

I doubt it is lack of nutrients, seeing as you're growing in soil, and they're still pretty young, and not yellowing.
When you get pictures up, itll help us make an informed guess.

And does topping really stunt growth? I want to top them but don't want to ruin the crop just rather have a bush

topping will stunt growth, however microtopping, and fimming can be done with no ill effects.
And running them at 12/12 is going to increase their yield, but increase time in flower.
Looking good though man, can't wait to see and hear more from you!
you burn through your outdoor harvest yet?

Back
Top Bottom