Buy Dutch Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man i will have to give them a try just looking for a good site like i said seen a lot and all the others are a lot of money but ill let you know and ill deff be putting pics and a journal up once i get started man!!!

i only use herbies as they have never failed to reach me in the usa and i usally get them in 5 days..always get 1 free feminised seed 2 reg with ever order and anything over 50$( GBP is around 75$ usa) u get 3 feminised and 5 regulars..and 100$ pounds u get 6 free feminized seeds and 10 regulars..i dont grow the regulars i trash them and herbies has ever breeder u can think of from A-Z to order differnt strains from..

beening down here in the land of the long white cloud [nz] ive only uesed buydutchseeds.as they seem to work for me.which i send them cash. nz dollars that is.an takes around 15 days from the day that they post them.

i made another with buydutchseeds an this time it seems that they have pulled a fast one on me ..like they have ripped me off ive sent them a few emails to sort this out an they dont even reply back to my emails. so mayb they are just thiefs.so ppl be very carefull with this seed bank

Hi. I also posted an order from Buydutchseeds.com for AK-48 feminized and the service was smooth. Everything was explained and I even got an extra 20 free seeds. Overall I'm happy and will see what happens next. Will let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom