Buy Dutch Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashiznet

Hi all! I'm new to growing and have just ordered Indoor Mix : Buy Marijuana seeds and Cannabis seeds from Buydutchseeds.com. I chose this package only because I couldn't decide what strain to buy... plus the idea of analyzing and figuring out what the final plant is appealed to me. They have been great with customer service and as soon as I receive the product I will update. A grow journal will hopefully follow. Wish me luck!! :)

:goodluck::goodluck: Next time try Dope Seeds . com. . I think they are the best seedbank out there and I have tried quite a few. Give Barneys Farm Seeds a try I just love :circle-of-love::circle-of-love: them and they grow great in SO CA. RD :peace::peace::peace:

Just received my seeds. The "stealth" is amazing! :bravo: It took me a while to find them. Just a few more things to get and I'll start my first grow! :morenutes:

Are the strains in the mix individually labeled or in a lump?

They are a lump in one toothpick type bag. It said that on their web site so they did let me know. I thought playing "guess the strain" would be fun. I was planning on starting two, wishing one was female, and cloning. Then doing research and making a poll here when they started flowering. I thought that would make my first grow close to as interesting to others as it will be to me. :)

Well I put 2 of them in root riot plugs yesterday and broke the plugs open to check(I know but I couldn't resist!). They both have broken open and one has it's baby roots starting! I placed them in new plugs and won't let my curiosity get a hold of me again. I just hope I didn't traumatize them much with my impatience and force males...:oops:

Bottom line is that buydutchseeds.com came through and gave me viable seeds! :bravo:

I too bought the mix seed batch (2 Afghan, 2 BDS Special, 2 Master Kush, 2 Pure Power Plant and 2 Skunk #1) from Buy Dutch Seeds, but was disappointed when they arrived unlabeled, a hodgepodge mix and match bunch of seeds. At that time the ad on their site did not say that they would not be labeled. They the sentence “The cannabis seeds are not individually labelled but come in one package.” on their site after I voiced my disappointment.
After a lengthy battle to get my point across (language barrier?), they offered me some Northern Lights seeds, and then just blew me off. They said the seeds were going to be sent DHL, so I thought they would track the shipment, but now I tend to think they were just blowing me off altogether.
I was looking to get just a couple of their new “BDS Special” seeds, a part of the batch of seeds that promised a high THC content and huge harvest yield, but now have to enjoy the guessing game along with Dashiznet. I have bought seeds from these guys twice before and had no problems.

Aloha Dashiznet,
I bought my seeds from that same copany and I am so satisfied with the seeds. I bought Blueberry and Big Bud strain of fem seeds and they germinate so fast, so check them everyday. 2-3 days and they are in the pots. Here are a few pics of my Dutch seed plants. The flowering ones are the Blueberry and they were germinated and in their pots on the 3rd day. I started my grow a bit early so they didn't get as tall as I wanted but the Big Bud are just starting to flower and they are 20 days old. the Blueberry flowering ones are 2 months old. And they all smell great.
Aloha and good luck.
BlueBerry_7-9-12_2.JPG
100_02247.JPG
Big_Buds_7-9-12_1.JPG
100_02268.JPG
100_02017.JPG

Bummers Jim, I guess I got lucky by ordering my 2 different kinds of seed a couple weeks apart. Didn't want to ordeer a lot just in case i would not get anything. I didn't feel like getting ripped off. lol, My seeds were labeled but than again it was only the Blueberry seed, Next order was for the Big Bud seeds, than they sent me a bag of 20 free seeds but they were not labeled so when I plant them, I will get to be surprised on what will they grow up to be. Aloha, try Amsterdam seed co. They are pretty good and offer free seeds from time to time.

Nice pics Sunnyside! Growing outdoors is sure a blessing. Thanks for the referral. Buy Dutch Seeds has lost me as a customer. I'm glad they support this web site but I'm disappointed in them.
Aloha

I ordered my seeds from Dutch seeds for the first time. I chose them because they are one of 420's sponsors. Placed order over the internet, and corresponded with them by email. They were completely professional I ordered the Blueberry and White widow. I used to grow back in the 90's for the wrong reasons and am now getting back into it for medicinal purposes as well as it being a great hobby! ( Dont smell, dont tell, and dont sell!) Great new motto! I cant believe the amount of info on this site. I have been reading for about a month on here now and there is just so much new techniques, its mind boggling! But I love to read so that is ok. I will be posting a journal and pics with new grow as to help with the wealth of information on here. Anyway, cioa for now! By the way Im in Toronto!

Aloha, I am hooked on buydutch. I am getting ready to place my 3rd order. Just love the 20 free surprise what you get seeds along with the strain I pick to buy. I am getting all my different seeds ready for my summer grow. It will be outdoor in Hawaii. Soil, using Blue Planet 3 stage nutes I bought a few months ago. My seeds from Buydutch has not failed me. Their Blueberry and Big Bud seeds were very good to me last summer. I have a winter outdoor grow in process and when I figure out where I downloaded those Pics I will post them. I am using 5 of the free seeds for this grow and the plants are doing really good along with the Blue Planet nutes and other nutes on a few of the others to compare my mix of nutes and the easy way with B.P. 3 step. Aloha. I have ordered from Amsterdamseedco. but they don't give anything free and seeds as we know are exspensive. I even got a free pair of garden gloves from Buydutch. Hard to beat that. lol. Aloha

Actually NO, they conduct themselves professionally but the white widow seeds and blueberry seeds and out of 48 seeds total, not one cracked! So I am in the works with them now on rectifying this situation!

Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_059.JPG
Aloha CA215,
I have made 2 purchases from BuyDutch.Com and only them. I bought Big Bud and Blueberry. The Blueberry was great, taste,yield, I grow outdoors only because I live in Hawaii. The Big Bud was cheaper than most of their selection and yeilded me approx. 2 lbs with 4 plants. I started late in the summer season. The Blueberry yeilded me 6 oz. with 3 plants. I also get free seeds with every individual order
over $35. I had out of 5 seeds of each 2 went thru too many stupid things I did and forced them to turn male or hermie. I was too eager. First grow jitters. lol.. In fact, how ever you are going to grow them soil or hydro, in or out, have things ready to receive the germinated seeds. Every seed, summer and now my winter grow popped and had a root tail about a 1/2 to 1 inch long in 2-3 days.
2012_summer_harvest_034.JPG
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_040.JPG
First pic Big Bud, 2nd Blueberry.
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_055.JPG
The Big Bud plants were about 5 ft tall and the buds were the size and density of a tennis ball. Heavy, have alot of sting.lol. The Blueberry were about 3-4 ft and the buds were dense but lighter. The taste was fruity and smooth after the cure of 1 month. Blueberry went fast. I still have Bug Bud left. I shared alot of the big bud. Well if you want to know more just ask.

Aloha blakieblaze, BuyDutch is cheaper, you got that but I think they have less of a variety to choose from. I like them and have only bought from them. You also get free seeds and sometimes they put them in a gift. lol. but I have had only good from them.

Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_059.JPG
Aloha CA215,
I have made 2 purchases from BuyDutch.Com and only them. I bought Big Bud and Blueberry. The Blueberry was great, taste,yield, I grow outdoors only because I live in Hawaii. The Big Bud was cheaper than most of their selection and yeilded me approx. 2 lbs with 4 plants. I started late in the summer season. The Blueberry yeilded me 6 oz. with 3 plants. I also get free seeds with every individual order
over $35. I had out of 5 seeds of each 2 went thru too many stupid things I did and forced them to turn male or hermie. I was too eager. First grow jitters. lol.. In fact, how ever you are going to grow them soil or hydro, in or out, have things ready to receive the germinated seeds. Every seed, summer and now my winter grow popped and had a root tail about a 1/2 to 1 inch long in 2-3 days.
2012_summer_harvest_034.JPG
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_040.JPG
First pic Big Bud, 2nd Blueberry.
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_055.JPG
The Big Bud plants were about 5 ft tall and the buds were the size and density of a tennis ball. Heavy, have alot of sting.lol. The Blueberry were about 3-4 ft and the buds were dense but lighter. The taste was fruity and smooth after the cure of 1 month. Blueberry went fast. I still have Bug Bud left. I shared alot of the big bud. Well if you want to know more just ask.

GREAT THOROUGH EXPLANATION! Perfect. You covered most of my questions sunnyside58, much appreciated! I am prepping for the summer here in CA and wanted some good trustworthy beans, and for one I think Ill go with that Blueberry, looks gorgeous and with the 3-4' height i'll be able to keep them under the radar from neighbors and the neighborhood punks!! Even with the lighter yield it may just be smarted for my situation. The big bud looks like a true champ, I got some thinking to do. Could possibly just do a couple of each and see how that process turns out.. Thanks again for the info bud! Happy blazin!!!

-CA215 :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom