Buying my first bong

littleking

So I'm looking to buy my first bong, and I've been doing a lot of research and I have found a couple bongs that have have the qualities I am looking for, unfortunately I just can't be totally sure about their quality.

I am trying to decide between a Grace Glass and this one:
Untitled169.jpg

I have some information and found a couple of helpful reviews on the first one, the Grace Glass, but the second bong is a total mystery. There are no reviews on the sellers page (probably because its some Chinese Wholesaler) and they didn't list any brand name or artist name, so I'm totally lost on that one. If anyone has any information on either of those, or anything else related to buying a bong or what would be best for a first bong, please let me know. Thanks

A water pipe needs to be cleaned regularly. If you can't get access to the inside, is fills with residue. Taking away the flavor of the bud.

The best water pipe is the one you can clean thoroughly, in less then 1 minute. Very few models allow you do that. Even the cleaners marketed, can't do a complete job in cleaning the inside of a water pipe with no access for a brush.

On that note, this is my favorite water pipe: the Toker II

TOKER II - The Legend Returns Click on link

Back
Top Bottom