Buying nutrients

Deep roots

I am thinking of buying ans notes. Hate to be wasteful and there bundles have all these cool names....but what is really necessary. Any help appreciated. I use kelp types one is 5-1-1 and other more micro notes. Also some peters 20-20-20 on rare occasions.to soil I add some lime, cow poop, banana peels etc.

I have been adding banana peels all summer and actually repel a lot of pests

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have been adding banana peels all summer and actually repel a lot of pests

They can do a lot of good for your soil for sure. They can also bring bugs you don't want.

Couple more to add to that list 777 cilantro and I also grew lavender and used the peels in teas and I had great salads all summer and so did my plants lol I also planted other stuff that the pests prefer to cannabis it helped as a early warning since they go for them first but you gotta act fast and if you don't plan to eat it or use it in a tea eradicate them however you want when they invade your sister/bait plants.

Thanks for dialogue. I never use the peels raw!!!!!! That would draw in every freaken critter. What I do is oven dry till they are crispy and easily crumbled. I make sure to bury them cause with water they somewhat reconstitute. I am a bait OCD about bugs. I also spray soil surface with isopropyl alcohol. Only leaves if major outbreak like thrips.. Ok over and out...

If you looking at buy AN nutes, which is what i think your post is asking? Go with AN 3 part PH perfect micro grow bloom as a base nute, then the only additives i use from them now are voodoo juice which is beneficial funghi, and sensizym. I used most of their products they are ok but wont give you much more in yield and quality like they market.

That's the perfect answer... Thank you
I am looking for something that will increase the size of yields.
I will keep working on it.

Back
Top Bottom