Buying QBs from Alibaba?

Metal Halide

Heya everyone. Another lighting question.
QBs are pricey down here since we only have 1 retailer in the whole country. Too expensive to ship from the states.
So my question is, have your bought QBs from alibaba.
Im not after the very best QBs. Im happy with V1 for now with my budget, ive got a lot of upgrading to do from HiD still.
Buying like this saves me $200

Heres the specs
FOLUX PLUS-V2-240H-2,each kit include below :

2 X lm301B with red 660nm 288plus boards,size 11.26"x 6.85",
1 X black long heatsink, size 24.88"x7.68",
1 X Meanwell driver HLG-240H-48AB,240W,dimmer built in,

Emitting Color: 3000K+epistar 660nm
Power240 Watts
Input Voltage48V
Boards Qty2pcs
Flowering Footprint2'x4'
Veg Footprint2'x4'
System Efficiency200 Lm/W
Board Dimensions11.26"x6.85"
Recommended Mounting Height20-32 inches

I also have the older version of that light and it’s just as good as my other QBs from Timber (probably why Timber doesn’t sell them anymore).

[edit] purchasing from Alibaba was flawless, not a single issue and the light arrived in only two days from China to the US.
:passitleft:

Yes I have the same ones you posted. Or very close to the same.
I also have the older version of that light and it’s just as good as my other QBs from Timber (probably why Timber doesn’t sell them anymore).

[edit] purchasing from Alibaba was flawless, not a single issue and the light arrived in only two days from China to the US.
:passitleft:
Cheers you bunch of legends. I love the 420 crew. Really appreciate you guys replying so rapidly. Stoked as.
Any thoughts on CMH from alibaba aswell. The savings are even bigger

My order was identical to that except I got 3500k, and two separate panels.

I haven’t looked for CMH. Not a bad idea though. I do need some heat for my grow so am running a combo of HPS and QB.
Possibly a combo of CMH and QB would be even better. Just haven’t really been sold on the CMH yet. There are a few people who will grab you by the throat, strangle you, and tell you that they’re the best growlight in existence. But hard to find solid info beyond that.
As far as the experience buying the QBs- it went fine. Not sure all experiences on alibaba are equal, but I had no issues. My lights were almost at my door from China three days after ordering. Then took another ten days after that due to local delivery service run by crackheads.

My order was identical to that except I got 3500k, and two separate panels.

I haven’t looked for CMH. Not a bad idea though. I do need some heat for my grow so am running a combo of HPS and QB.
Possibly a combo of CMH and QB would be even better. Just haven’t really been sold on the CMH yet. There are a few people who will grab you by the throat, strangle you, and tell you that they’re the best growlight in existence. But hard to find solid info beyond that.
As far as the experience buying the QBs- it went fine. Not sure all experiences on alibaba are equal, but I had no issues. My lights were almost at my door from China three days after ordering. Then took another ten days after that due to local delivery service run by crackheads.
yeah exactly the same as me mate, mix of both due to cold issues. I might try to contact a supplier to get a quote for 3 cmh 315w

Back
Top Bottom