Buying seeds

Justones

So I was looking at herbies for some seeds. Choose some. Then see theres no credit card or paypal. Just bank transfer, cash or bitcoin. I dont know about doing a bank transfer, I dont have anything bitcoin. What the heck man? Is this just how it is now?

So I was looking at herbies for some seeds. Choose some. Then see theres no credit card or paypal. Just bank transfer, cash or bitcoin. I dont know about doing a bank transfer, I dont have anything bitcoin. What the heck man? Is this just how it is now?

Use Bonza Seeds. They take a credit card. You'll have your seeds in less than 15 days. I think they have a freebie promo going on too.

Cool cool, thanks. Is that the site with the kangaroo? Just googled it. Want to make sure its the same place.

If you have a Mastercard you can forget about using it to pay for anything that puritans might find remotely sinful...

Don't worry about doing bank transfers, I do it all the time when I order from Seed City and Attitude, and it's pretty easily done through e-banking ;)

Hmmmm. I use a MasterCard all the time. Just did an order from Dinafem yesterday with it. Maybe I've just been lucky in my choices but don't recall having issues with any of the seedbanks I've used - other than Seedsman who I used bitcoin for.

Seed City, has wide range of breeders awesome prices and fast delivery.
Strains that are hard to find are not hard to find here. Tried Nukeheads, to expensive prices are in US dollars. And shipping cost is high to Canada.
Found myself staying with Seed City for price, variety, quality and fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom