Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

The water neutralises the pollen & the bag contains it. The last thing you need is pollen circulating your grow room. If you can isolate it somewhere, you can collect the pollen & make your own seeds :)

well shit you have taken just about every blow I can imagine with this grow...I admire your persistence and drive. it is going to make you one hell of a grower if you stick it out.

Autos can be real fun and easy to grow. require very little nutes and MOST don't require and light change to induce flowering.
Ive grown many autos in the past if you have any Q's let me know.

Also since you have the scrog net up you can get a few "super auto"(an auto that takes 75-100 days seed to weed) this way it will veg for close to a month before it will change to flower and you can put a few in there and fill the screen.
Dutch passion and Dinafem, in my opinion and from experience with them both, are some of the top auto breeders with the most solid auto genetics.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy weedsday B!

well shit you have taken just about every blow I can imagine with this grow...I admire your persistence and drive. it is going to make you one hell of a grower if you stick it out.

Autos can be real fun and easy to grow. require very little nutes and MOST don't require and light change to induce flowering.
Ive grown many autos in the past if you have any Q's let me know.

Also since you have the scrog net up you can get a few "super auto"(an auto that takes 75-100 days seed to weed) this way it will veg for close to a month before it will change to flower and you can put a few in there and fill the screen.
Dutch passion and Dinafem, in my opinion and from experience with them both, are some of the top auto breeders with the most solid auto genetics.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy weedsday B!

Thanks Sir... I will follow the details to the T.. Just a matter of getting into my zone with what works best for me. As soon as it warms up, I'm going to install a 2 ton central air unit outside my house (using the furnace that heats the garage but pumping ac into the room with a regulator) so that will help to regulate my temps...
Next on the agenda, order seeds.. I'm planning on using growology for the autos (thoughts?). It's all I've used so far but I'm not entirely sure that's the best route to go with nothing to compare it to... It's helped me manage my nutes with very little problems but not sure if I'm getting the growth I'm looking for..
Any thoughts on that? Thanks for the help... I'll get it..
b

I'm planning on running a crop of auto flowers. Gonna order them in a day or so and plant as soon as I get them. From what I've read, there not particularly light sensitive and can run on any schedule so why not piggy back my one plant.

Throttle back just a bit to move forward. I had about as many disasters as I ever want.... Irony is that I still don't have any legit bug fix other then spraying straight dove on them (kidding - not again)....

So anyway, that's the plan for now..

Peace!
buysser

buysser, you've certainly been through the mill with this one mate. As for a bug fix I can seriously recommend rosemary oil with some handwash. If you check the link in my sig for the 'Death of the spider mite. Watch a video here. Organic spider mite sprays from Gfcollective. See recipes here.' you will see the effects of the rosemary oil. The handwash is only to get the oil to mix with the water so any handwash would do. Rosemary oil is available at Holland & Barrett for only a few quid.

buysser, you've certainly been through the mill with this one mate. As for a bug fix I can seriously recommend rosemary oil with some handwash. If you check the link in my sig for the 'Death of the spider mite. Watch a video here. Organic spider mite sprays from Gfcollective. See recipes here.' you will see the effects of the rosemary oil. The handwash is only to get the oil to mix with the water so any handwash would do. Rosemary oil is available at Holland & Barrett for only a few quid.

Thanks Med.. I was just thinking that it's going to happen again so I've got to gear up.... I've actually watched that video..
Thank you my friend, I will get some.
b

not sure what I'm looking at but I don't like the looks of those things hanging down.
here are the most recent pics. thanks to all! :)
20150120_213227.jpg

20150120_213151.jpg

Ohhh that just down right blowes...:sorry:... It really is one of the strangest things I have seen... It's not exactly like a hermie that I have seen before but it certainly is throwing hairs... female.... but I've never had a girl grow balls...:thedoubletake: That's just not right ..:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise...... This ones chalked up.
Should I close the thread you think or continue with this one for the next grow..?? It's probably a few weeks out yet.

Back
Top Bottom