Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

Unfortunately, because it has been pollinated by a hermie, the seeds will be hermie so check all bud sites & see if there's anything worth continuing the grow for. Before you start another round make sure every square inch of your grow room gets sprayed & cleaned to get any pollen out of there.

I wish you luck on your next grow but don't let this experience put you off photo strains. With everything you've learnt it would be a shame to let that knowledge go to waste.

Have you bought your auto beans already? What have you got or planning on getting?

Unfortunately, because it has been pollinated by a hermie, the seeds will be hermie so check all bud sites & see if there's anything worth continuing the grow for. Before you start another round make sure every square inch of your grow room gets sprayed & cleaned to get any pollen out of there.

I wish you luck on your next grow but don't let this experience put you off photo strains. With everything you've learnt it would be a shame to let that knowledge go to waste.

Have you bought your auto beans already? What have you got or planning on getting?

I know, time to go thru my notes and make sure that I absorbed from the mistakes made. I ordered 10 auto flower blueberry seeds and they should be here in a week. That will give me time to go thru the room and clean. I'm going to scrub every square inch with bleach. Really do want to forget about this one.
:straightface:

It's been painful that's for sure & every grower will suffer a similar fate or two in their grows. I've had my fare share of fcuk ups & premature deaths so you're not on your own mate.
Nice choice of beans, I hear Dutch Passion & Dinafem are the best breeders of autos :)

It's been painful that's for sure & every grower will suffer a similar fate or two in their grows. I've had my fare share of fcuk ups & premature deaths so you're not on your own mate.
Nice choice of beans, I hear Dutch Passion & Dinafem are the best breeders of autos :)

I had read the same thing and am heading over there to order them now. Once I discovered bit coins, it made it a lot easier and safer to order I think!

Skunny, I appreciate your kindness thru this grow, let's count this one as learning only :skeptical:

Think I should keep this thread going or close and start a new one.. ????

Seeds will be here and I'll start right away..

Great to see you're getting some great genetics with the autos..it may have been me saying to go with them two breeders (maybe not...smoke a lot...type a lot :)) but def the 2 id go with as well.

let me know if you want any help with them :Namaste:

Just first and fore most be sure to plant the seed in its final container from the start :goodjob:

Good luck B LETS DO IT BRO!!!!

Seeds shipped today.. I'm going to keep this thread and start with some serious details for auto in a week or so. :thanks:
Wow! Good news! Looking forward to your next grow. :cheer::high-five:

Great to see you're getting some great genetics with the autos..it may have been me saying to go with them two breeders (maybe not...smoke a lot...type a lot :)) but def the 2 id go with as well.

let me know if you want any help with them :Namaste:

Just first and fore most be sure to plant the seed in its final container from the start :goodjob:

Good luck B LETS DO IT BRO!!!!

It was you my friend that recommended the seeds and where to buy but they don't ship to US as far as I can see... So I went with someone I've been following on a periodical called the weed blog. Giving him a try but they still haven't showed up.. Not concerned at all yet.
I am truly thankful for your offer to walk along (and other friends too) me when I head out on the second attempt of the peak called "The Attic".
I'm going to start at the beginning with which nutes, breakdowns etc. then go from there. I'm used growology now but I would like to know if the ingredients meet standard. Seeds should be here soon then I scrub every inch and germinate the seeds..
Getting exciting.. :thanks:

Seeds arrived and I'm ramping back up. Here's the plan.
Blueberry autoflower x's 5 plants to try and germinate
Germinate in warm distilled until root tip shows a few inches.
Plant in final pot which is a fabric pot either 5 gallon or 7 gallon.. ?
Water is RO filtered with cal mag added and PH at 6.2 or so.
Light is TOP LED 1600W Mars that can accommodate 5 plants very easy.
I plan on placing lights aprox 48 inches and lowering as they mature to 30 - 36 inches.....?
Temp is a challenge because it's an attic grow in a cold climate but I can generally maintain 70 - 73 degrees.
Humidity is a problem with being to low. I've got to get humidity in the room.... Any ideas........?
Soil is HP Pro with one tablespoon of Growology step one mixed in.

STEP 1
Humates: 50%
Mycorrhizae: 50%

Once they gain small roots I start with Step two (step one always in soil) watering them and guage their health and adjust nutrients if necessary.

STEP 2
Total Nitrogen (N) 20%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) 5.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 10%
Magnesium (Mg) 3.0%
Boron (B) 0.02%
Copper (Cu) 0.05%
Iron (Fe) 0.10%
Manganese (Mn) 0.05%
Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0005%
Zinc (Zn) 0.05%

Then when flowering I switched over to step 3 with watering and do same guaging their health.

STEP 3
Total Nitrogen (N) 10%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) 30.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 10%
Magnesium (Mg) 3.0%
Boron (B) 0.02%
Copper (Cu) 0.05%
Iron (Fe) 0.10%
Manganese (Mn) 0.05%
Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0005%
Zinc (Zn) 0.05%

Did I miss anything??? Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it.

Humidity is a problem with being to low. I've got to get humidity in the room.... Any ideas........?

An electric cool-mist humidifier at WalzMartz...~$25

If you don't like that option a soaked bath towel, laying in a 2-3gal Rubbermaid container will put moisture in the air, but will obviously need consistent, persistent "recharging".

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom