Buzz's Grow Journal #3: Crown Royale & Shiskaberry

So harvested the blueberry, got 630 grams wet, @ 20% is 4.5 ounces dry, will let you know what the real number is in 3 weeks or so. Crowns are doing great, recovered from the drought!, and about 3 more weeks to harvest!

So harvested the blueberry, got 630 grams wet, @ 20% is 4.5 ounces dry, will let you know what the real number is in 3 weeks or so. Crowns are doing great, recovered from the drought!, and about 3 more weeks to harvest!
Nice job on the harvest buzz, she was a beautiful Blueberry plant and 4.5oz will be great. Was she smelly when harvesting?

Nice job on the harvest buzz, she was a beautiful Blueberry plant and 4.5oz will be great. Was she smelly when harvesting?
Oh yeah, very smelly! I got 6.7 once from the last run from each BB, but had less light this time by about 75 watts, but still quite happy, and last time it worked out to about 24 % of wet when finished so we shall see what I get!

So todays the day to harvest the Crowns! Been working away from my farm and home once a week and they sure change in a week! They have been on water only the last three weeks, and in the last 3 days one has changed colour dramatically , going red in the leaves for some reason. They are 9 weeks into flower, and are about 30% milky, no amber, so its time. I know that some people wait for some amber, but according to Ed Rosenthals guidebook, amber trichomes are indicative of degraded THC so one should not go that far, and it makes sense to me. Time to start trimming!!

So CR 2 is harvested, and there should be about 10 ounces from it using the 20% of wet guide. Not as much as I was hoping for but still pretty darn good. CR 1 comes down tomorrow. I have to say I am really impressed with the Inkbird humidity controller, it has been holding the humidity within +/- 2% of the set point, which is great!

Amazing Harvest Buzz, that’s a great haul :bravo: Looks like top quality bud. Awesome colors came through in the end there!

Well done @buzz62! Mine are in cure. I love the strong skunk in it...
How are the stomach pains?
:high-five:
I haven't had a repeat since my early April bout. Haven't had a toke since then either. I am still not entirely convinced its cannabis related, but if I get through next winter without an attack, I will have to concede that it is. Now if I have an attack next winter after a nine month break I will probably resume smoking a bit as it is probably something else. Still weird that it only happens from Jan to April.

So I just finished the 2nd Crown, and I got almost exactly the same amount as the first which is cool.
CR 1 was 1.38 kg wet
CR 2 was 1.34 kg wet

Total 2.72 kg wet @ 20% should be 544 grams (19.2 ounces) dried, which works out to .71 grams per watt (763 watts of all led light). I was hoping to get closer to 1/1 but still very happy. I also was only running 600 watts till the last 6 weeks so my grams per watt is actually better than .71 but hard to calculate! We shall see what the actual weights are when cured, usually I am a wee bit higher than the 20% of wet. Will let you'all know in 3 weeks!!

Took my blueberry blast down. figure I'll get a little more than a gram per watt
Want some pics ? This fall hope to be pumping up the Volume, bought some SI-B8V 261560WW F Series Gen 3000k strips

Took my blueberry blast down. figure I'll get a little more than a gram per watt
Want some pics ? This fall hope to be pumping up the Volume, bought some SI-B8V 261560WW F Series Gen 3000k strips
Pics are always nice!! And more light means more production! Over a gram a watt is excellent!
Been working at the lake this summer so only around the farm once a week or so, not always quick on the responding. My three clones, b blaze and b cookies and a crown are in stall mode in a small tent under a single 100 watt 3590, and I will go hard on them come September. Not that I need more to smoke but its just so much fun to grow, and my friends seem to appreciate it!

Here you go , You got to remember I'm running 4 3070 cobs @ 30 watts each
This plant was under 2 of them in a 4 x 4 room
The last pics are the cut weed in a 12x 20 steamer pan
Added up to about 74 grams as I smoked some test subjects

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    918.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    929.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    734.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    771.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    734.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    699.2 KB · Views: 104
Here you go , You got to remember I'm running 4 3070 cobs @ 30 watts each
This plant was under 2 of them in a 4 x 4 room
The last pics are the cut weed in a 12x 20 steamer pan
Added up to about 74 grams as I smoked some test subjects
Looks great, and great results from a low light setup!

So I just finished the 2nd Crown, and I got almost exactly the same amount as the first which is cool.
CR 1 was 1.38 kg wet
CR 2 was 1.34 kg wet
Total 2.72 kg wet @ 20% should be 544 grams (19.2 ounces) dried.

Crown Royale is cured and canned @ 55% rh and gave me 670 grams (23.6 Oz's) from 2 plants which worked out to 24.7% of wet weight. Running out of mason jars! And as I was running 600 watts until the last 6 weeks, then added a blurple @163 watts, I have to be very close to a gram per watt, so very pleased with that. Broke my fast this weekend a bit, and I can tell you that the Crown is far stronger than the blueberry, tastes smooth, more like Kush than Blueberry, but has a hint of fruity after taste.

That's a great haul Buzz! :bravo:sounds like an awesome smoke. Those Crowns were beautiful plants, well done! :ganjamon:
Whatcha got planned next, or taking a break?

Back
Top Bottom