Buzz's Journal Number 5, 1st Time With Autos, White Widow & Super Stinky! Caution Co-ed Nudity!

Just realized I got my plants mixed up a few weeks ago after I had turned the labels to the back. The tall one is the Super Stinky and is very slow to flower, the short one is the White Widow and it was very fast to flower and is full of thousands of seeds.

Just realized I got my plants mixed up a few weeks ago after I had turned the labels to the back. The tall one is the Super Stinky and is very slow to flower, the short one is the White Widow and it was very fast to flower and is full of thousands of seeds.

When I saw the picture I figured the big one was the SS
Most of the early produced auto seed plants are on the short side cause they were crossed with Indica first
It was much later when they were able to cross with a Sativa , which is what SS is

You should be able to get two crops in one season with your WW auto seeds
should be more on the WW side with a touch of skunk
maybe you will get some plants that will grow taller & take longer to flower
will be fun to see what happens

Yeah, the SS was a little late to flower but once I cut the light to 12/12 it really started to flower harder, I guess it still has a bit of the photoperiod gene. I should have a pile of both types of seeds. I thought the early autos were also short because of the low ryder that was initially bred in. Hoping the cross makes for a bit bigger WW, time will tell. I can run a few patches on my farm so we will see what comes out in a few months!

No the SS is suppose to veg a lot longer that is why it is a super auto
I think the 24 hr also made it stretch so much
the original seed took over two month to flower

Both plants are doing great and seem to be loaded with seeds. The White Widow is a bit ahead, some of the early pods are splitting and showing seeds, I took a few and they are huge! The Super stinky is very tall and loaded with seeds now, both plants are sweet smelling.

Both plants are doing great and seem to be loaded with seeds. The White Widow is a bit ahead, some of the early pods are splitting and showing seeds, I took a few and they are huge! The Super stinky is very tall and loaded with seeds now, both plants are sweet smelling.

Were the WW seeds you planted as big or smaller? If not than the SS made them bigger
When I crossed my WW photo plant with SS I got medium seeds ,not sure how big the org. were as I got a cutting
Are you going to sex your seeds before you plant out side ?

Sexing Seeds! this has been going around for a while now, I remember seeing it in a old MJ book
A sask hemp farmer says it is true
Female seed should have a round volcano like dimple
most all of my store bought female seeds look like this
I say give it a shot, you got nothing to lose

Gotta love that stealth packaging. I'm about to grow my own NL auto so I'll follow along.

Well I got about 75 ML of seeds from each plant, which I thought was pretty good. And despite the huge size difference, almost the same amount of seed from each. Now its time to go Johnny Apple seed and sow them around the country side! The SS seeds are spotted vs the WW's striped.

Had A few come up all by themselves , where I grew last year
Looks like a good pile
How did the buds taste?
My Hippie Therapy is looking real hippie

Back
Top Bottom