C.A.P.S.-Palm Springs

OG Kushsta

I got free rent out in the Desert.. Just ran out of my Headband stash.. Was Smoking the last bit of my Homegrown..So I went on a Med Mission.
The result is a Surprisingly Good Club!
Check Out C.A.P.S. next time you are in the Desert!
Prices are pretty low.. $75 is the Highest price..
I got Variety Grams..
Green Crack.
G13 X Trainwreck.
AK47

Very Happy. Amazing how good Quality meds make you feel!!

Anyone who wants to know more.. PM Me.. Im pretty sure they like to keep it Low Key.

Amsterdam King Kush!!! Oh My God! Dont Smoke this when you wake up in the middle of the night or you wont wake up til noon! Great for Insomniacs!!

Went back tonight- Clearly Mis-Labled Strains..

The "NYC Diesel" was really a weak Sour Diesel

And worst of all.. The "Organic Master Kush" was really a decent Trainwreck.

When you have 20+ strains on the Menu.. At least dont bullshit me on what it really is.. I have grown those strains.. and I know exactly what was up with that.. A little bait and switch.. Except the bait was the switch and the name was the twist.

Still, I miss the L.A. and O.C. Clubs.. I never got a Headache from their "Top Shelf" Strains.. The weed I have gotten from this club always gives me a full Halo Headache after a day or two of smoking it.

Might be time to turn back on the Lights and show these Desert Folk how it is really done.:grinjoint::bong::Rasta::thedoubletake:

When you have 20+ strains on the Menu.. At least dont bullshit me on what it really is.. I have grown those strains.. and I know exactly what was up with that.. A little bait and switch.. Except the bait was the switch and the name was the twist.

Still, I miss the L.A. and O.C. Clubs.. I never got a Headache from their "Top Shelf" Strains.. The weed I have gotten from this club always gives me a full Halo Headache after a day or two of smoking it.

Might be time to turn back on the Lights and show these Desert Folk how it is really done.:grinjoint::bong::Rasta::thedoubletake:

The Dr is on the way to P.S. only thing that sucks is it will be a few months before I get going. Just signing papers on the house Saturday so I'll be out for a minute till I can get things moving again. Gotta set the whole lab up and get going but keep your eye out for me maybe I can help keep the valley headache free. Cross country move sets you way back.:roorrip:

Right now I've got: BC God, Romulan, Kali Mist, super Lemon Haze, Power Kush(actually really good), headband, Og#18, blueberry Nl#5, WW BB, The Church, and I think that's all I have going right now hope to get more!!!

Not from LA but I think you'll be happy hopefully you can sample the wears one day Kushsta

Back
Top Bottom