C-LOJ Back With Another COCO Grow!

Photo Update:

These first pics are of the L.A. Cheese that I chopped Sunday morning. I didn't take too many photos, but I will make sure to take some of the haul before they go in jars to cure.

These girls were a pain in the arse to trim. Very leafy. It took a good few hours to trim up all the buds for hanging. But, they smell and look fantastic..I can't wait to sample these beautiful little nugs!

IMG_62211.jpg

IMG_62192.JPG

IMG_62201.jpg

...And here's the 5 girls left in the cab. They are currently on day 49 of bloom. They are doing fantastic..I can't believe the amount of resin they are putting out! I currently have them on less than 1/2 strength nutrients in their waterings..I will drop that down to just straight water for the last 2-3 days before chop..which should be soon..trichs are almost 100% cloudy with a few stray clears and ambers hanging around.

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_62252.jpg

IMG_62262.jpg

IMG_62311.jpg

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_62321.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :Namaste:

What's so special about leafy cheese or pork hammers? I'd never heard of these strains, but by golly: you couldn't spray-paint those buds with a thicker coating of trichomes. Your grow chops are obviously tight LOJ, but I'm going to blame the light. I need one or more of them, and kick hot bulbs to the curb.
How's the aroma? Strong? Curl-your-toes funky reek is the bag-appeal I seek.
Da kine :love:

What's so special about leafy cheese or pork hammers? I'd never heard of these strains, but by golly: you couldn't spray-paint those buds with a thicker coating of trichomes. Your grow chops are obviously tight LOJ, but I'm going to blame the light. I need one or more of them, and kick hot bulbs to the curb.
How's the aroma? Strong? Curl-your-toes funky reek is the bag-appeal I seek.
Da kine :love:

Hey Propa-G! They sure do reek something wonderful...with just a cracking of the cab door, my house quickly smells like a skunk in a skittle factory. It is a lingering dankness too. I am very happy with the genetics of these plants...Happy man I am!

So are you ditching the HID's? I've seen some very enticing results from the new Advanced LED's on the market. I would love to give 'em a try but the prices right now are a show-stopper for me. I can't afford such fancy lights

Anyway, good to see you as always Propa-G! :peace:

Oh, oh my bad. When I posted, I thought yours was an LED grow. You did this with HPS. I've done good with HPS & CMH, but... If I had the cash or credit, I'd get one of those high tech gizmos now.
I will do a flat SOG with 4 plants per ft sq with a horizontal HID, next. Flat LED arrays rule for this, I think. Still, quality like you've grown would thrill. I've done it, but not with my last grow.
Whatever the numbers, congrats for your quality achievment.

Oh, oh my bad. When I posted, I thought yours was an LED grow. You did this with HPS. I've done good with HPS & CMH, but... If I had the cash or credit, I'd get one of those high tech gizmos now.
I will do a flat SOG with 4 plants per ft sq with a horizontal HID, next. Flat LED arrays rule for this, I think. Still, quality like you've grown would thrill. I've done it, but not with my last grow.
Whatever the numbers, congrats for your quality achievment.

Thanks! No worries on the mishap. I too would like to see what the LEDs can do for my grows. I guess time will tell. I need to come up on some bucks to be able to afford one of those.

:peace:

Your girls turned out great. Are you experimenting with something new for your next grow or keeping this successful system? Same strains or something different? +rep

Thanks Twelve12! My next grow will be the same setup and same nutes in coco...It is working verrry well for me. But the strains will be different: Ceres Orange Bud, Sweet Deep Grapefruit, and Hawaii Maui Waui are on the menu. :yummy:
I am also trying to get my hands on some Superoots Airpots to sample them. The next big change in my system will be changing out my 600hps for some Advanced LEDs...but that may be a while for me to save up the $$.

Thanks for looking in. I'll be stopping by your journal shortly! :high-five:

L.A. Cheese Update:

So, the LA Cheese buds have been hanging since Sunday. Tonight they seemed dry enough to hit the mason jars for the cure. I am proud of these nugs! Very wonderfully stinky sweet, and just drenched with resin! I haven't sampled it yet...I am holding out for it to cure up a little bit before I take the first taste.;)

The pull from these 3 girls totaled 103.8g...not too bad for such little stalky girls. Here are a few pics:

IMG_6247.JPG

IMG_62461.JPG

IMG_62481.JPG

IMG_6260.JPG

Thanks for looking! The 5 PorkHammer girls will be getting yanked very soon. More pics to come!! :thanks:

Thanks Twelve12! My next grow will be the same setup and same nutes in coco...It is working verrry well for me. But the strains will be different: Ceres Orange Bud, Sweet Deep Grapefruit, and Hawaii Maui Waui are on the menu. :yummy:
I am also trying to get my hands on some Superoots Airpots to sample them. The next big change in my system will be changing out my 600hps for some Advanced LEDs...but that may be a while for me to save up the $$.

Thanks for looking in. I'll be stopping by your journal shortly! :high-five:

Awsome. Continue to do what works and have some space left for new experiment. Those strains sounds great. The Orange Bud from Ceres will finish fast, under 60 days. Can't wait to see how that turns out for you. If I have more cash I'll definitely try out the Advanced LED, too. Congrats on your harvest, 100gram + for 3 plants is not bad. My recent harvest on 4 Super Lemon Haze plants only yield a little over an oz. Guess the soil hempy was a bad idea, it's always wet, a little root rot, not good. Live and learn.

Awsome. Continue to do what works and have some space left for new experiment. Those strains sounds great. The Orange Bud from Ceres will finish fast, under 60 days. Can't wait to see how that turns out for you. If I have more cash I'll definitely try out the Advanced LED, too. Congrats on your harvest, 100gram + for 3 plants is not bad. My recent harvest on 4 Super Lemon Haze plants only yield a little over an oz. Guess the soil hempy was a bad idea, it's always wet, a little root rot, not good. Live and learn.

Thanks brother! I wish I had the space to do side by side experiments. Between my wife and I we can legally do 30 plants, but I don't even have the room to do that. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to change that.

:Namaste:

Thanks brother! I wish I had the space to do side by side experiments. Between my wife and I we can legally do 30 plants, but I don't even have the room to do that. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to change that.

:Namaste:

Don't feel bad, Bro! That's about 30 more than many of us can legally do! A situation that needs to change! :Namaste:

Don't feel bad, Bro! That's about 30 more than many of us can legally do! A situation that needs to change! :Namaste:

Absolutely!! First of all, it is my belief that JAH blessed humanity with this wonderful plant. It is a medicine, and stress reliever, and a community builder. Sensi is quite literally the healing of the nations. Secondly, if there was really such a thing as Liberty or freedom of religion in this country we wouldn't be hiding our names and faces on these forums. Free up the herb!!

Back
Top Bottom