C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

So I shall have a side by side of both at first light. The high brix is catching up rapidly and after initial light defoilation has very nice vertical structure. Really tight not so wide I like that. Well at times. Lol.

Heres the Pestelence though right before DeStress spraying.

DSC_2462.JPG

Ok the side by sides
DSC_2484.JPG

Now that I defoiliated the house and garden one the high brix will catch up in no time
DSC_2486.JPG
DSC_2485.JPG

Within 5 days they will be equal heighth.

Looks like a stockier trunk/stalk as well, mind giving us your opinion on the stems and branches strength and thickness compared to the House and Garden mix?

Thanks Dutty, this is awesome. Keep up the awesome work. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So here's what I've noticed. My Docs high brix one is sturdier and shorter may be genetic may be his kit. Also the HB one is very purple along leaf stem. And house and garden is green. Overall the HB one looks to have more potential longer term compared to Hg
DSC_2492.JPG
DSC_2496.JPG
DSC_2497.JPG

So here's what I've noticed. My Docs high brix one is sturdier and shorter may be genetic may be his kit. Also the HB one is very purple along leaf stem. And house and garden is green. Overall the HB one looks to have more potential longer term compared to Hg

Thank you very much my friend!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Perfect shots for a comparison, I appreciate it. Both look wonderfully healthy and I can't wait to see how they compare later on. Thanks for logging all of this information for us DP, I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Possibly I was thinking it could also be stress from my early defoilation or genetic. When I drench next time it won't be just water maybe growth energy? That's a question I'm not sure.

This also could be user fault cause I'm new to this style. I'm very familiar with house and garden and my usual methods so they are more dialed in.

I think it will need fed Friday. I'll take more pics Saturday

More genetics ordered. U pink kush, and la affie

I was just reading about the strains you ordered, looks like some real nice choice genetics. Both of them look like something I want :)

I hope you have you spray ready for a few clones ;) Looks like the only way your going to save the LA Affie is through S1's

I just ordered up some Purple OG Kush for nighttime meds, I sleep like a baby, wake up early refreshed.

Back
Top Bottom