C526 & Dutty Panty Are Gonna Take On The Pestilence

Cannabis Sex Workers Union! Some of my genetics are old school, they have this smell you can not get anywhere else! They grow like machines too, strong, tough, resilient, and resistant. From the days when every bag I bought had seeds in it, I was a seed saver. When I did my breeding I brought some out and mixed those girls in with some specialty bred genetics from modern seedbanks. I still have some seeds from the 90s laying around. I opened one the other day just to check her viability and she is killing it, of course, bigger than my other seedlings started at the same time.

I wish I wouldn't have been so generous in those days, I remember crossing some Afghan with a white widow roughly 20 years ago, I was very young and dumb, my buddies had a punk band touring around and I gave every last seed away. Wish I could have told that young me to hang on to some. :( oh well live and learn.

I'm jealous.

Can this be? :volcano-smiley:

I wish I wouldn't have been so generous in those days, I remember crossing some Afghan with a white widow roughly 20 years ago, I was very young and dumb, my buddies had a punk band touring around and I gave every last seed away. Wish I could have told that young me to hang on to some. :( oh well live and learn.

This is a bit of a tmi situation, but I figured worth passing along. The seeds I saved in film containers (also an ancient artifact!) did not make it. But I had bags full I filled breast milk storage containers with, and they, so far, have been very healthy. I think the air tight nature and the non-leaching plastic of the product was to credit. I also gave a TON away. I used to be an atti tude addict and made a monthly seed order based on each months promotion and if a seedbank also had a promo I would add that on. Every 30 days on the day I made my order. I used to talk to their reps on the phone so often they called me and left me voicemails about new genetics or restocked sought after genetics. Those were the days... I was cranking a lot more than I pull today. This is back when they only did one promo a month or possibly two if a seedbank threw one in. I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with them all now. Seems promoing seeds has become popular.

I am willing to send a few along if anyone wants. I think I have about 40 left that look pretty healthy. I could part with a few, but I am still saving some as well ;)

Can this be? :volcano-smiley:

This is a bit of a tmi situation, but I figured worth passing along. The seeds I saved in film containers (also an ancient artifact!) did not make it. But I had bags full I filled breast milk storage containers with, and they, so far, have been very healthy. I think the air tight nature and the non-leaching plastic of the product was to credit. I also gave a TON away. I used to be an atti tude addict and made a monthly seed order based on each months promotion and if a seedbank also had a promo I would add that on. Every 30 days on the day I made my order. I used to talk to their reps on the phone so often they called me and left me voicemails about new genetics or restocked sought after genetics. Those were the days... I was cranking a lot more than I pull today. This is back when they only did one promo a month or possibly two if a seedbank threw one in. I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with them all now. Seems promoing seeds has become popular.

I am willing to send a few along if anyone wants. I think I have about 40 left that look pretty healthy. I could part with a few, but I am still saving some as well ;)

Hey there Julz I really appreciate the offer, that is very generous of you, maybe we will meet at a cup some day we can exchange some beans and stories, I would love to hear about those days in the 90's.

Hey there Julz I really appreciate the offer, that is very generous of you, maybe we will meet at a cup some day we can exchange some beans and stories, I would love to hear about those days in the 90's.

Meta will you be at the Seattle cup this September?

Nice, I'll bring the salsa!! ;)

I will say yes now, pending any unforeseen circumstances, the ol'lady wants to come too so we will make a little vacation out of it. I will try to get some Landrace beans from Jamaica for everyone :).

BBQ sounds awesome, I am going to need some meat after a trans continental flight.

I was checking the distances and a few extra hours in the opposite direction would land me in my mother country, Holland. There s always time for Holland, and they are fucking with the Cup there from what I understand.

Dutty Are you Far from where the cup is going to be? we will need to find accommodation's somewhere in-between some of you fellas will have to make some suggestions for hotels. Lots of time to plan though :)

I am really excited been thinking about it a lot.

Ok here's yesterday's pics had to deal with arguments last night forgot to post
DSC_3293.JPG

So in the back right is the Pestelence in high brix. It was just as root bound as the jedi so it's stunting was do to my very poor timing.

But it's pretty much the same height as all other brix besides jedi kush

The house and garden is taller and fuller but like doc has pointed out its root structure was much less present. In my experience more roots equal more buds for the most part so this may be interesting I could see the house and garden having much different bud structure then the potentially denser and compact high brix.

But it's pretty much the same height as all other brix besides jedi kush

The house and garden is taller and fuller but like doc has pointed out its root structure was much less present. In my experience more roots equal more buds for the most part so this may be interesting I could see the house and garden having much different bud structure then the potentially denser and compact high brix.

More Root More Fruit!!

Back
Top Bottom