C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

:passitleft:

Sorry bro, I know how much dogs can mean to us.. we take them to the vet. Won't go to docs or dentist ourselves cause cost to much :rofl: Ouch... in every way.. teach her to sniff out pot at malls.. Dudes will give you a $100 instead of getting fined or arrested :rofl: :passitleft:

Sorry bro, I know how much dogs can mean to us.. we take them to the vet. Won't go to docs or dentist ourselves cause cost to much :rofl: Ouch... in every way.. teach her to sniff out pot at malls.. Dudes will give you a $100 instead of getting fined or arrested :rofl: :passitleft:
haha aint that the truth. We will make the money back after we breed her and sell some puppies. I can get $600 all day long for yellow lab puppies. Just need to find a good looking male.

Hope your dog Will recover fast .
Thanks NS she got lucky this time. Had tire marks across her abdomen, thats what had me worried the most. No internal bleeding though. Just a few cuts and bruises mainly. She keeps jumping a 5 foot fence. Gonna have to tie her up for a bit me thinks.

I just give mine a wash in h2o2/h2o 1/3. Then rinse in two different buckets with plain h2o.

I dunno why I even bother really. All buckets are really clear after. Definitely I would do it if you have any pests or mold, bud rot etc

haha aint that the truth. We will make the money back after we breed her and sell some puppies. I can get $600 all day long for yellow lab puppies. Just need to find a good looking male.

Thanks NS she got lucky this time. Had tire marks across her abdomen, thats what had me worried the most. No internal bleeding though. Just a few cuts and bruises mainly. She keeps jumping a 5 foot fence. Gonna have to tie her up for a bit me thinks.

Thats my breed there. Labs. I want to find a Fox Red lab. My old lab just passed away about 2 months ago at 14 years old. I could do a silver lab too, but I want the Fox Red.

Thats my breed there. Labs. I want to find a Fox Red lab. My old lab just passed away about 2 months ago at 14 years old. I could do a silver lab too, but I want the Fox Red.

Its so hard to lose an animal you love! Keep the good energy from him or her. .

Doc poll is now in my brain with all Those run over dogs... poor thing. The jumping is good! Not that he should be doing that, but it shows he is alive and kicking!

My dog just lost a nail slipping over a wooden Floor outside trying to catch Up with a Nice dog.. the poor Guy totally lost his nail but it Will grow back.

I am the same.. trying to do dentist and stuff on low budget and my dog gets a vip treat everytime he has something... and that How it should be :) I would give Two of my nails If he would not have to go true Those Things..

Have a great day.

man those silver labs aint cheap. The ones i saw were over 2k. The fox red ones are exspensive too. My dog is 2 and ready to be a mamma. Hopefuly it will calm her down for a while. She has sooo much energy and not alot of room to run.

Doc poll is now in my brain with all Those run over dogs... poor thing. The jumping is good! Not that he should be doing that, but it shows he is alive and kicking!

My dog just lost a nail slipping over a wooden Floor outside trying to catch Up with a Nice dog.. the poor Guy totally lost his nail but it Will grow back.

I am the same.. trying to do dentist and stuff on low budget and my dog gets a vip treat everytime he has something... and that How it should be :) I would give Two of my nails If he would not have to go true Those Things..

Have a great day.
doc poll is a cool dude. I saw one show where a calf was born but wasnt breathing. They swung the calf by the back legs and slammed it on the ground which expelled the mucous in its lungs. Heimlich maneuver for cows lol.

man those silver labs aint cheap. The ones i saw were over 2k. The fox red ones are exspensive too. My dog is 2 and ready to be a mamma. Hopefuly it will calm her down for a while. She has sooo much energy and not alot of room to run.

doc poll is a cool dude. I saw one show where a calf was born but wasnt breathing. They swung the calf by the back legs and slammed it on the ground which expelled the mucous in its lungs. Heimlich maneuver for cows lol.

That man is 72 years old and still Goes into a cows behind till his armpit. Got to love that man!

Dont forget about the cold Bucket of water over their face. Since they dont like the cold they start making cow sounds and that Will push the fluids out of the lungs to :)

:rofl::rofl: only took a month to notice mate :rofl::rofl: I saw it in mrA's journal and cracked up :rofl:

finally get some time to scratch myself, nobody to play with, all at work.. remember to take time out to smell the roses mate or at least water the seedlings :rofl::passitleft:

never let them grow in any shadows, and If they grow and a high they succeed, at least they grow how I believed
(And all together in loud voice)
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity ive already beaten you to it :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh sorry ... forgive me... please :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom