C99 - Soil - SCROG - Hopefully

Day 45 (24-Dec): Not much going on lately- leaves are yellowing, pistils ambering, harvest time approaching! :)

blog_039.jpg

Some reference on the size of buds-

blog_040.jpg

looks like too much nutes. or wet feet. try and let them dry out all the way b4 watering. and if you are feeding then you should water, water, feed. in that sequence to give the plant to flush itself b/c it could be salt buildup or something causing the roots to burn. flush it and give it a week,

looks like too much nutes. or wet feet. try and let them dry out all the way b4 watering. and if you are feeding then you should water, water, feed. in that sequence to give the plant to flush itself b/c it could be salt buildup or something causing the roots to burn. flush it and give it a week,

it all could be true, but as i'm growing in closed pots flushing is not an option + i already have stopped the nutes some 2 weeks ago, as i have intention to harvest in something like 2 weeks max. Still- I also considered that from now on could water once in 3 days (1l / per plant), as it's not as hot, as it used to be, and previously 1l per 2 days per plant was mandatory.

Day 49 (28-Dec): Judging by the colors of the pistils, eg. brownish/amber, curled, ~50-70%, one of the plants looks like ready for harvest (it also started some 3-4 earlier showing sex), but because I intend to dry them in the same space i'm growing and second plant seems to be requiring some more days (20-30% brownish pistils,), I'll give them 3 more days and then definitely chop the first one, hopefully second will be ready also, so i wont have to think of alternate drying place.

blog_041.jpg

Just two close-ups:

blog_042.jpg

blog_043.jpg

Day 51 (30-Dec): Harvest time! :)

As I said before, it was time for one of the plants to be "chopped down".

blog_044.jpg

Aftermath:

buds on the right, will go to drying (there was 209g total with stems) , about those on left I'm not sure- maybe i'll use them in vaporizer or just add to all leaves and other remains that go to cooking department... I really like cookies! :)

blog_046.jpg

blog_047.jpg

blog_048.jpg

And reason why it's good to clean your scissors! :)

blog_045.jpg

damn, amazing work friend. I am working on a lolipop grow with C99 with just a few clones that stretched and flowered. But I'd sure like to have a space like yours! Great stuff, glad you got such a high yield.

thx. :)

This definately is my highest yield to time, but I believe this is not the limit, as there were still lots of smaller undeveloped branches and popcorn buds, which propably if removed would have helped other buds to get bigger. Plus next time i'm thinking more of 15-20 liter pots instead of approx 8-9 liter as there was LOTS of root tangles and some more root space would propably have helped the plant to get bigger.

Also- maybe those buds weren't extra big, but they were sticky as hell! :)

You should! It would be very interesting to compare the results especially if You would be using seeds from the same company! :)

Yeah i have been trying to find original grimms brothers cinderella99 but its virtually impossible now, and this seems to be the closest i have seen to an exact carbon copy, so im hoping that they work ok.

If you can next time use 15l airpots there really good for the root system stop tangling and a 15l pot acts as a 20l pot basically, there what i am using at the minute.

When i start my cindy in about 6 weeks when this lot are down i will be growing 4-6 out in 3 months, and vegging 2 for 4 months so i will have a 5 month window for 2 harvests.

:Namaste:

Yeah i have been trying to find original grimms brothers cinderella99 but its virtually impossible now, and this seems to be the closest i have seen to an exact carbon copy, so im hoping that they work ok.

If you can next time use 15l airpots there really good for the root system stop tangling and a 15l pot acts as a 20l pot basically, there what i am using at the minute.

When i start my cindy in about 6 weeks when this lot are down i will be growing 4-6 out in 3 months, and vegging 2 for 4 months so i will have a 5 month window for 2 harvests.

Never heard of airpots before, but did some reading and i'm propably try them. Do you know any good store within EU who sells them in single numbers, not only in 5-packs? :?

Never heard of airpots before, but did some reading and i'm propably try them. Do you know any good store within EU who sells them in single numbers, not only in 5-packs? :?

LOL that is the exact same problem that i had, i will have a look at where i got mine in the end, but i just ordered off the net as im in u.k was alot easier.

will try and find where i got mine from.

large smart pots work really good. air pruneing. causes the roots to reverse the micro root back to the main tap. no root ball going around and around.

online for over seas. at almost any hydro store usa if they dont have they can order. smart pots have so many advantages it is way sick dude.

Hey Kovac Had a look around and this is where i got mine if i remember they do them all singularly and not to expensive.

Air-Pot 15l - Green's Horticulture

These are the pots i recommend, they are the ones i am using at the minute in the 10 litre version.

Hey Kovac Had a look around and this is where i got mine if i remember they do them all singularly and not to expensive.

Air-Pot 15l - Green's Horticulture

These are the pots i recommend, they are the ones i am using at the minute in the 10 litre version.

thx, looked at them, but seems shipping is bit pricey for non-uk, so I'll propably try to find cheaper site, propably, bit closer to my country. But anyway- thx for the url! :)

yes i have i swear by them i like the smart pots. i am trying them on the outside this abc grow till i get all my females picked then transfer to them. they cool the soil. and airprune the roots. too much to say how great they work. once you use them you will stick with them. i just try diferent stuff as alot of manufacturers give me free shit to test. and ask me to try some shit. i have troubleshooted alot of systems in the market today. [ i am kinda famous but like to try and remain humble and anonymous]. opps spilled the beans. lol. just in this 420 forum i am new so need to make friends here and do some show and tell without stepping to hard. not good at that part hehehehe. but i can fix just about everything. [yep everything].. i am a journeyman in 7 trades and a tradesman in 9 others. it really is all the same. but the pics of thoose air pots are top shelf pots. and not that expensive but way worth it. the drip and aireator net pot systems work on almost the same principals. you can make your own too but better to buy. less hasle and computer designed. but homemade works really good. even double bucket systems work. it really is old school stuff but fairly new to the industry. most descovered by default or because thats what we had to grow with.:party:
i have a magnetic generator i built that gives more energy out then it uses.. gave it to mit. and nasa. they still cant figure it out. had to build them one and send it to them. it is still working both of them are. some dumb ass physists still scratching their heads. but the partical accelerator dudes use some of the tech. who do ya think they got it to work. 2 demesional thinking dosent cut it. got to think in 3d to see the 4 d. then its too easy. they still send me questions. they cant patend it. cant patend a law of nature. the universe is perpetual and so is energy. and human math is very complicated 2 demisional wrong way thinking. most of it. and they got quantum physics all backwards. and that just makes me laugh so hard. i will be putting the design up when i turn 80 to all the world. free energy. damm. i do want to live free and stay out of the tank. i like people way to much. humanity aint ready for free energy. to much chaos comes with it cause of the power trippers. it is on the net already if ya look for it. hehehehehe.magnetic gravity electric generator. hint . it looks like an ole fashion wind mill used to pump water ........ the motor is a lil diferent. had to make an off switch for it.[sucks] didnt really need one. been waiting a long time for frictionless material. thanks to a hair dressor in england we now have one.

Back
Top Bottom