C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

This is my first attempt at LST with this pyramid seeds King Tut in hempy. So I plan on LST no topping.
Do Two at a time. Maybe clone to thin out.

I'll be happy if it looks close to this. IMG_20190314_080308.jpg

This is my first attempt at LST with this pyramid seeds King Tut in hempy. So I plan on LST no topping.
Do Two at a time. Maybe clone to thin out.

I'll be happy if it looks close to this.IMG_20190314_080308.jpg
You shouldnt be dissapointed mate. Ill dig up some pics later after work of the training i did on my girl. She takes it like a champ i must say.

We have lift off!!
Dropped 4 of the C99 x BB FAST and 2 of the alaskan purples. Got some more seedsman fire in there in the form of Jungle Wreck a mystery strain but with a columbian landrace background that was going to be axed in all the confusion... until they grew it out lol. They're regs so ill be crossing my fingers for atleast one male only the srongest grower will be kept although i will look for early frost aswell if i have more than one male. Got a couple other lil gems in there aswell ;).
20190316_012820.jpg

Hey folks!! My seeds have arrived!!! I got 3 of the c99xblueberry fast and 2 of the Alaskan purple super exited to pop these babies!!! My girls go into flower this time next week so I’ll be popping these beans within the week!! Can’t wait
B2557895-622A-4C4A-A4C0-BFC00E857C9E.jpeg
Hey bro. Glad they arrived. Not sure why you only got a pack of 3 though. Ill check with @SeedsMan

We have lift off!!
Dropped 4 of the C99 x BB FAST and 2 of the alaskan purples. Got some more seedsman fire in there in the form of Jungle Wreck a mystery strain but with a columbian landrace background that was going to be axed in all the confusion... until they grew it out lol. They're regs so ill be crossing my fingers for atleast one male only the srongest grower will be kept although i will look for early frost aswell if i have more than one male. Got a couple other lil gems in there aswell ;).
20190316_012820.jpg
:party:

Party is getting started down in TX!
:headbanger:

Dropped 2 of the C99/BB, and one of the Alaskan Purple.

Here we go.....

Party is getting started down in TX!
:headbanger:

Dropped 2 of the C99/BB, and one of the Alaskan Purple.

Here we go.....
Whoop!! Seed dropping like it’s hot!!
You only got 3 too huh? So, I thought we needed to plant all 5 seeds when we got them, is that not really a requirement? I’m thinking of dropping some other seeds while I’m waiting for these ones, but I didn’t want to run out of space if I needed to drop all 5 right now.

Whoop!! Seed dropping like it’s hot!!
You only got 3 too huh? So, I thought we needed to plant all 5 seeds when we got them, is that not really a requirement? I’m thinking of dropping some other seeds while I’m waiting for these ones, but I didn’t want to run out of space if I needed to drop all 5 right now.
I hope it wasnt a requirement. LoL

I couldn't fit 5 of them if I wanted.... without bumping other strains i plan on growing.

I'm perfectly content with my lil 3Pac. I dropped 2, and plan on gifting the 3rd to a new grower I've been mentoring. He will likely be joining us here too.
:thumb:

I just wanna make sure I get successful germinations on these 2 before I do anything.

My tent is gonna be overrun with @SeedsMan genetics this Spring.

Along with the 2) C99XBB, I also dropped 1) Alaskan Purple, 2) Jack Herer, 1) Cheese, and 1) White Widow (reg).

Things bout to get crazy!
:goof:

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom