C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Are we all committing to also growing the Alaskan Purple? I know we were originally going to run five plants of the C99xBlueberry Fast, but since we got three packs, I was thinking of reversing an auto for seed to fill my space.
Did you get the pink kush aswell? Nice. Im sure seeing as they have sprang it on us theres no reeal commitment to drop all of them. Most of the c99 was the requirement so anything else is a bonus. However I am super excited to see some phenos from the alaskan purp and pink kush aswell :p

yeah!!

so happy to start the week this way!!! :ganjamon:

the fun is just begun!

and about the alaskan purple, I didnt knew office added it....and also sorry for the 3 seeds pack!

mhhh I'm thinking about a dedicated thread..... something like "Seedsman Alaskan Purple Show"?

Any other ideas!?

Have a great monday everybody!

:Namaste:
Hmmm i was thinking maybe 2 whole journals to keep up with may be a bit much.
How about changing the thread name and add "featuring Alaskan Purple" then also start a seedsman strain picture gallery. So all seedsman strains can be showcased without obligation to write out full updates.

Yeah Bilbo!

I agree with ya maybe two journals are a bit too much!

Let's see if there are others ideas....if not we'll go with "All Seedsman Strains Showcase"

boom!
Sounds good man! As i said maybe add "featuring alaskan purple" to this thread title as I can see most people have dropped the alaskan aswell and im sure it wouldnt be a problem to include it in our updates here :D

Yeah Bilbo!

I agree with ya maybe two journals are a bit too much!

Let's see if there are others ideas....if not we'll go with "All Seedsman Strains Showcase"

boom!
Coincidentally..... I just happen to be running like 5 Seedsman strains this run...

2- C99/BB
1- Alaskan Purple
2- Jack Herer
1- Cheese
1- White Widow (reg)

Hmmm...

Guess I'm "in there like swimwear" for this group. LoL Gonna be a scorcher!

:thumb:

Coincidentally..... I just happen to be running like 5 Seedsman strains this run...

2- C99/BB
1- Alaskan Purple
2- Jack Herer
1- Cheese
1- White Widow (reg)

Hmmm...

Guess I'm "in there like swimwear" for this group. LoL Gonna be a scorcher!

:thumb:
Fuck yer. Thats a line up fit for gods!

Fuck yer. Thats a line up fit for gods!
If I had any more Seedsman strains in my stash, I would have dropped them too. LoL

I can already tell one of the Jack Herer, and that Cheese are gonna be aggressive growers. Both seeds had about 1/2" of tail popping out last night. I was only checking to see if they had spilt... to my surprise, they were just itching to get into that coco.

I expect C99/BB, AP, and WW to go into coco today. They were popped open last night, but no real tails yet.

If I had any more Seedsman strains in my stash, I would have dropped them too. LoL

I can already tell one of the Jack Herer, and that Cheese are gonna be aggressive growers. Both seeds had about 1/2" of tail popping out last night. I was only checking to see if they had spilt... to my surprise, they were just itching to get into that coco.

I expect C99/BB, AP, and WW to go into coco today. They were popped open last night, but no real tails yet.
Yer ive had good germ on my seedsman girls this run. All popped. 4 c99xBB 2 alaskan purp and 4 jungle wreck!
20190316_153208.jpg

Not counting my ten Kush clones. I have a tatol seedsman purchase grow. Or will once the clones get the ax.
1 Jack Herer
1 King Tut
1 Original Skunk #1

1 C99× Blueberry fast
1 Alaskan Purple

Well I’ve dropped the beans! So far I dropped 3 c99xbb, 2 Alaskan purple, 2 critical +2.0 and I’ll be dropping a gg#4 tomorrow to complete the collection :yahoo:these girls will be flipping to flower as soon as I get myself a new exhaust fan. Likely 1 week today. Hopefully sooner though
E02503FE-844D-4AB7-BE85-35836577BAE9.jpeg
A6EE0627-1ECC-4436-9A4B-90F8C2FA2DB0.jpeg

Based on the size of the plants from Playerunknowns pictures yesterday, how big would you expect them to finish up height-wise if you flipped in a week?

Based on the size of the plants from Playerunknowns pictures yesterday, how big would you expect them to finish up height-wise if you flipped in a week?
Unless ya growing from clone it really is a crap shoot. Some could stretch as much as an inch a day for over a week some you may not even notice that its stretched past its normal grow rate. Sativas tend to stretch more but even then i had an indica heavy auto stretch like 12-15 inches from when it started putting out flowers to when it finished lol

So my thoughts for this morning is a question. @SeedsMan is there an actual strain name for the Cinderella 99 X Blueberry? If not can I make a suggestion and call it Cindaberry 99

So my thoughts for this morning is a question. @SeedsMan is there an actual strain name for the Cinderella 99 X Blueberry? If not can I make a suggestion and call it Cindaberry 99
Ive already been using the name Cindaberry for my girl i grew out recently ;) way ahead of ya cuz lol

Back
Top Bottom