C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Okay so my patients is out the window :lot-o-toke: I'm tired of waiting :popcorn: I have 3 Gelato beans from CKS (that got here in 6 days)
If those C99 beans don't show up tomorrow...I'm gona germ my Gelato and those others will have to wait on me :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
:snowboating:

My order went through. Thank you seedsman and thanks @Chris Scorpio for planting the idea of going with a wire transfer. Soon as the order gets here, I will be dropping 6 C-99 x BB fast. A proper pheno hunt fo sho my peeps...

As far as the transaction went, It was almost a breeze....

My bank got the idea that they could make me tell them what the product was. I told them it was a personal matter and it was against the law for them to ask. They said they needed to know what they were paying for. I reminded them that "I" was really the one paying and if they wanted my further business, they better back off. They backed off. LOL

Right now, I've got 1 C99/BB above ground;
One in the dirt, but not up yet;
And another one soaking in water because #2 isn't up yet.

Still waiting for the Alaskan Purple seeds to pop. They have been in the paper towel for a day or two now... we shall see.

Little bonus info...
Both my Seedsman Jack Herer are above ground, along with the Seedsman Cheese.

Peace out homies!
:snowboating:

Okay so my patients is out the window :lot-o-toke: I'm tired of waiting :popcorn: I have 3 Gelato beans from CKS (that got here in 6 days)
If those C99 beans don't show up tomorrow...I'm gona germ my Gelato and those others will have to wait on me :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Expectations always exceed reality

I haven't popped mine yet. So don't go think y'all are all alone. Good thing too. Depends on how the purple starts for y'all. I may just do two C99 Blueberry and hold off on that purple

I will be popping six as soon as the other three get here. I bought another tent so I can do these 6. I cant keep there other plants waiting. They are gonna have to go into flower probably before the C99xBB are ready for it. I can put them all together for a couple weeks, but that's about it. I Better get that other light for the new tent when I get paid...

Ok George. I'll see if I can remember it all.

C99 X BB fast
Skunk #1
Bluberry (original by DJ Short)
GG#4
Amherst Sour Diesel
Dark Devil auto
Shiskaberry
Super Lemon Haze
Gorilla zkittlez
Purple Queen
Purple haze
Aurora Indica

FREEBIES
Jack Herer
Bruce Banger
Alaskan Purple
Pineapple Express
2 unknown freebies
Nice line up! :high-five:

With the other seeds I have, that puts me at over 100 seeds. Most are 3 and 5 packs, but there are some singles as well. I plan on cloning, so these seeds could/should last me a very long time. My plan is to pop mostly one seed at a time and take a couple of clones from each before I flip them to flower. If the pheno is good, I keep the clones and raise them. If it is REALLY good I will take six clones from the two and move them to the other tent and let her rip in a sog or scrog. For the autos, I plan to make some feminized seeds and keep a supply of seeds of the ones I really like. I have an old non-functional bathroom in the basement right next to the tents that I am converting into a room just for autos. I plan on keeping only the very best nugs for smoking. The popcorn will all be squished for rosin. The bags will be pressed once and then used for butter. The trim will be used for bubble hash. Any of the sift/kief I get while harvesting will be pressed for rosin as well. I dont know what I'm gonna do with so much weed, but I can tell you that my family members and close friends that smoke will not be wanting for decent weed. I'm generous that way.

My order went through. Thank you seedsman and thanks @Chris Scorpio for planting the idea of going with a wire transfer. Soon as the order gets here, I will be dropping 6 C-99 x BB fast. A proper pheno hunt fo sho my peeps...

As far as the transaction went, It was almost a breeze....

My bank got the idea that they could make me tell them what the product was. I told them it was a personal matter and it was against the law for them to ask. They said they needed to know what they were paying for. I reminded them that "I" was really the one paying and if they wanted my further business, they better back off. They backed off. LOL

Like do banks really ask crap like that.

So apart from the postman who sucks, I'm also dealing with loadshedding.... What is loadshedding....???
Loadshedding is where they switch off electricity anywhere from 2-12 hours a day as the country's power stations are in such a bad state of disrepair... Why you may ask and the reason is any funds that are allocated to repairs go missing, not really missing though as its sitting in someone's ( many someone's ) bank accounts thieving bastards. Purchasing inferior coal and taking bail outs from China which is also lining someone's pockets... Sad sad country I live in. So I might be doing winter outdoors after all.

Beans are soaking. I’m opting out of the Alaskan Purple right now because I just harvested a tent of Blueberry and am fully stocked on indica. I’m trying to run a full tent of Sativa dominant plants to balance my stash.

Line up:
3 C99xBlueberry Fast by Seedsman
2 Pineapple Express Auto by Fast Buds
4 Dark Devil Auto by Sweet Seeds

All the autos are 9-10 week autos, so should be done in time for the photos to finish up with more room for their last six weeks.

Or this could be a crowded disaster. I’m choosing to view it as a adventure in what may be possible with a small space. Lol

So apart from the postman who sucks, I'm also dealing with loadshedding.... What is loadshedding....???
Loadshedding is where they switch off electricity anywhere from 2-12 hours a day as the country's power stations are in such a bad state of disrepair... Why you may ask and the reason is any funds that are allocated to repairs go missing, not really missing though as its sitting in someone's ( many someone's ) bank accounts thieving bastards. Purchasing inferior coal and taking bail outs from China which is also lining someone's pockets... Sad sad country I live in. So I might be doing winter outdoors after all.
If your in the US and can get a medical note for some machine that needs electricity then if you present that to the power company, they’re not allowed to turn your power off

Wow :rolleyes: sorry about the negative post everyone :sorry:...:eye-roll: I know better than to come on here before :lot-o-toke:

Really bad day :straightface: and getting worse
It happens to us all... :(

Hope things start turning up for you. Life can get the best of us when the kicks keep rolling in.

:meditate:

Back
Top Bottom