420 Magazine Background

C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018
I have two like the bottom, indica looking plants

The one, top left, is the different one, looks different than most have posted here

IMG_20190506_121248.jpg

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018

Pennywise

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019
Dry and cure them desperate
I've done this too!

:19::19::19:

Dankruptcy will make a mofo chop & cure desperately..... desperately early!
LoL

Pennywise

Smeegol

Stop. Oh yes wait a minute Mr. Postmaan, way-ay-aiiit Mr. Postman *whack!* postman is struck by half eaten raw fish.
"Smeegol said stop fat posty!"
Anybody flip to 12 yet?

3AA503CE-5FB0-4D1E-AF0E-260236E7377A.jpeg
I'm running out of backyard burial ground for these fooking postal mother fookers, still no seeds in sight guys n gals..

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
I'm running out of backyard burial ground for these fooking postal mother fookers, still no seeds in sight guys n gals..
hello @Smeegol let me check with my colleagues what happened with your seeds.....

Soon this thread will be full of flowers...I cant wait!

:cheer:

:hippy:

Last edited:

MochaBud

So after I was told that I was doing my quad wrong I was really bummed :( :laugh: thanks @Bilbobudkin420 :19::19: ...But then I thought this would be an opportunity to do :hmmmm: something else...so...Now I have 4 branches on each side for a total of 8 being trained :slide::popcorn:

Smeegol

hello @Smeegol let me check with my colleagues what happened with your seeds.....

Soon this thread will be full of flowers...I cant wait!

:cheer:

:hippy:
Morning guys n gals hope ya all having a cracking day, it's " voting day " today here at home so let's see what SA does next.
So just so we all on same page guys @SeedsMan has kindly offered to resend the seeds again which I do appreciate, but as I do not know where the seeds are and my last international order taking almost 6 months to receive I did inform mr.Seedsman that this could be the case again and I would feel guilty as hell accepting a resend and then the original package arrives as well. So I replied that I would rather wait it out and see if the original package arrives and play catch up, If Seedsman resends its their choice to make.
So after I was told that I was doing my quad wrong I was really bummed :(:laugh: thanks @Bilbobudkin420 :19::19: ...But then I thought this would be an opportunity to do :hmmmm: something else...so...Now I have 4 branches on each side for a total of 8 being trained :slide::popcorn:

Loving the bondage mr.Mocha...... :headbanger:

Bilbobudkin420

You're a rose among thorns @Smeegol a rose among thorns my boy.

Haha sorry @MochaBud i didnt mean to bum you out bro. Id rather be the guy to tell you here than someone else see and be all shitty about it. You know what people can be like lol

Top Bottom