C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Think u need to relax a bit more

Stop trying to kill yer babies

Lol
:rofl: Hell she dropped her crutch and peeled her band aid off and seems to be doing fine :thumb: that's why her and the other CBf are doing their own thing now :hmmmm:

:rofl: Hell she dropped her crutch and peeled her band aid off and seems to be doing fine :thumb: that's why her and the other CBf are doing their own thing now :hmmmm:

That's probably best for them both

Sometimes it's best to let them live on their own

UPDATE:: I know these girls are look so sad but they are sleeping..ok.. LOL.. I will bet better this weekend. But all 3 girls have pistols showing!! and I am upgrading my lights from these cheap end LED's to a 630w CMH light with a HUGE hood "36 inches by like 32 inches" monster hood. This will take up alot of my 4x4 tent!!

ALSO... Can someone please tell me what this deficiency looks like. This leaf came off one of my Alaskan Purple girls.
20190514_205619.jpg

Alaskan Purple #1
20190514_205329.jpg
20190514_205336.jpg

Alaskan Purple #2
20190514_205352.jpg

C99XBBF
20190514_205358.jpg

Thanks Smeegs...I'm trying to take it easy :cheesygrinsmiley: cuz it's my first time :rofl:

Girls like it rough.

Watering the girls for the first time since up potting from solos to 2gal it's been :hmmmm: ah fuck IDK...awhile :cheesygrinsmiley: here's my first C99 x BBf I'm doing a manifold now...I'm sure I'm doing it wrong :rofl: but hey it looks good to me :snowboating: I'll take pics and post 'em as I water :morenutes::morenutes:

On point....

Think u need to relax a bit more

Stop trying to kill yer babies

Lol

So maby not so rough mr.Mocha.....haha like a well rehearsed script....haha

ALSO... Can someone please tell me what this deficiency looks like. This leaf came off one of my Alaskan Purple girls.
looks like a calcium def...did it start at the top??
Girls like it rough.

On point....

So maby not so rough mr.Mocha.....haha like a well rehearsed script....haha
Thanks Smeegs :hug: and yeah the Alaskan Purple doesn't like bondage :rofl: ...Hey bud :hmmmm: did you get your beans yet :popcorn:

UPDATE:: I know these girls are look so sad but they are sleeping..ok.. LOL.. I will bet better this weekend. But all 3 girls have pistols showing!! and I am upgrading my lights from these cheap end LED's to a 630w CMH light with a HUGE hood "36 inches by like 32 inches" monster hood. This will take up alot of my 4x4 tent!!

20190514_205619.jpg

Alaskan Purple #1
20190514_205329.jpg
20190514_205336.jpg

Alaskan Purple #2
20190514_205352.jpg

C99XBBF
20190514_205358.jpg
Yep my white widow did the same thing to me in flower...little fuckers are calcium hungry :morenutes::morenutes:
garden lime 2 teaspoons per gallon with or without nutrients/teas :thumb:

See I wondered about that, running 10/14

But the Amnesia Haze in Hempy was amazing, as was the Jack Herer and Fruity Jack

My last few Strains, my creations, never bulked in DWC, but the original ones last grow did in Hempy

I've grown c99 x blueberry before so I have a comparison

That said, think I'll go change my timer to 11/13 just because
C99 is basically jack herer right? I dont recall jack being all that dense a bud structure anyway. The ones ive grown and seen havent been anyway. My first cindy was very jack heavy and didnt have very dense bud. Hoping for a berry leaner this time though so should hopefully be nice and tight

Thanks Smeegs :hug: and yeah the Alaskan Purple doesn't like bondage :rofl: ...Hey bud :hmmmm: did you get your beans yet :popcorn:
@MochaBud it more less started in the middle on the fan leafs. Funny thing is, it wasnt like this 2 day ago. That is super quick transition from a green leaf to that. My first initial thought was insects. I got out my 60 x scope looked it underneath the leaves on top of the leaves I couldn't spot any spider mites anyting the only thing I have noticed lately is a couple house flies buzzing around and maybe a couple tiny gnats.

@MochaBud it more less started in the middle on the fan leafs. Funny thing is, it wasnt like this 2 day ago. That is super quick transition from a green leaf to that. My first initial thought was insects. I got out my 60 x scope looked it underneath the leaves on top of the leaves I couldn't spot any spider mites anyting the only thing I have noticed lately is a couple house flies buzzing around and maybe a couple tiny gnats.
If it were mites (God forbid) it would start at the bottom and work it's way up...yep calcium def will hit mid to upper fans...mostly the ones in direct light will be affected first...as soon as I noticed it I fed them the garden lime...it took 6 days to notice a difference...good luck @Tim

Not yet brother, had a word with the postie, @SeedsMan had a word with him too and offered to do a resend so waiting to see if the posties upped his game.....

Not yet brother, had a word with the postie, @SeedsMan had a word with him too and offered to do a resend so waiting to see if the posties upped his game.....
Damn man that sucks...I'm sorry bud...I can't imagine...I live in a little town and the postal service is pretty bad but wow...maybe @SeedsMan should get some pigeons :rofl::rofl: well then again they may get hungry :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom