C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

@Preston9mm , what's your preferred technique to quick dry buds?
I use a food dehydrator, but you could hang in front of a fan, or set on a warm surface (cpu tower/cable box).

Definitely lose flavor, and It's usually harsh, but it gives me a look at the effects before harvesting the whole plant.

One of the Cinderberry buds.
20191018_154635.jpg

I think this is what they mean by "reflowering" She looked nearly done and now she is exploding with new pistol growth.
20191019_115157.jpg
I'd watch them spots for nanners....
:thumb:

I'm excited for the AP's in my SOG run. They will be a teaser for what's coming and they're getting close. I didnt get to try the two original AP'S due to the excess N problem I had. They were totally fried, so I had to cut them back and reveg them. They have since re-vegged nicely and I just flipped them a few days ago. I'm hoping it's as good as Preston's was. I wanna forget about guests too! LOL

Looks like it’s gonna be some crip nugs @Scottsquatch. Beautiful work! I too run the blurple lights.. just couldn’t resist for the price :laugh: Aloha

Yeah, the viparspectra are weird. They look like white light until you take a pic. Then they are blurple. However, they are growing the shit outta these buds so it's all good for now.

Yep I got a sunraise and it’s got a blue setting that looks strange by itself for veg and then it has just a straight red setting for flower which is funny looking but you put them both on and viola blurple.. Looks white though after you eyes adjust. :laugh: It’s a quick and dirty setup but I ain’t mad for what it does.

Aloha

Good morning al apologies for the absence as my password for 420mag changed a month ago and I couldn't log back in, my nephew to the rescue all the way from the uk as the little bugger changed my password to his name....haha

I've been ot f town the last 2 weeks helping a mate develop our own range of grow nutrients which is looking amazing, all the test runs have been super positive so hopefully going to be releasing soon...

image.png

Now the unfortunate thing being away for so long is the c99 have gone from bud back into reveg and so has the Alaskan purps due to the change in daylight hours which I had anticipated but just that extra hour of sunlight as we stand on just over 13hrs a day now has flipped them into reveg in the space of a week so I'll be saving what I can and let them reveg and grow out fully over summer...

Will get some pics ups and see what you guys think....

Hello everyone it is I from darkest Africa, so I got home a week ago after being out of town for 2 weeks and the girls were flowering along most nicely and Mother Nature has done the job just right, due to human error between my cousin and myself I neglected to tell him to put them into the caravan at night for 12 hours of darkness....

So since I've been back I've been enforcing darkness with 14 hours darkness to try and get them to reverse but they are not having any of it and neither are the rest of the girls so I've spent the last 2 days harvesting those that had flowered nicely so I finally have some smoke in the pocket again and I'm now going to reveg all the girls in the tunnel and make a plan with the intended plants I was going to put in the holes.....

C99 X Blueberry.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The buds have all started showing signs of reveg so I'll be taking off the smoke and letting them reveg.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    583.7 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    834.8 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg