C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I'm flipping in a day or two...

If I get all my housekeeping done out there today, I'll set the timer up then. I'm just busy and haven't gotten to it yet
I just pulled the water leaves and readjusted my pipe cleaners for the final veg push. I’m guessing about a weekish and I’ll flip.
:passitleft:

Anybody flip to 12 yet?

3AA503CE-5FB0-4D1E-AF0E-260236E7377A.jpeg
I was planning on flipping on the 1st. Gives a nice easy to remember start date, and that would be five weeks of veg for me. I need to be done about mid-July, and I want to make sure I have enough time for them to ripen in case my batch goes longer than estimated.

How are those fruit punch? I have an auto version of those. I just dunked it last night with a pair of pineapple Express autos and a pair of dark devil autos. I'm pretty sure they are all from Seedsman too. I am doing a budget auto grow in a nonfunctional (but huge) old shower stall in my basement. I am using a bunch of 6500k corn cob LED'S. I'm using some polished tin as a reflector. I'll start a separate journal for them in a few days I'm sure.

How are those fruit punch? I have an auto version of those. I just dunked it last night with a pair of pineapple Express autos and a pair of dark devil autos. I'm pretty sure they are all from Seedsman too. I am doing a budget auto grow in a nonfunctional (but huge) old shower stall in my basement. I am using a bunch of 6500k corn cob LED'S. I'm using some polished tin as a reflector. I'll start a separate journal for them in a few days I'm sure.

No idea yet. First time running them.

Well I stripped both big girls yesterday of their leaves and lower branches :cheer: they're taking it well...4 fan leaves and 2 top branches a piece...

Update for my fellow growers!!

So I lost one of the C99 that was planted from the start back around March 18th a few days after she popped soil.

I replaced that seed with the 2nd Alaskan Purple seed. And I'm a complete idiot as well because I smashed the 3rd C99 seed by accident. It fell out of my hand and my reaction to quickly grab it before diving down the sink drain... I smashed her :( Yes, I fuc@#ed up.

But here we go with the grows.

Alaskan Purple #1 at day 35
"Topped for 4 mains and LST"
20190429_190433.jpg
20190429_190441.jpg

Alaskan Purple #2 at day 29
"Untopped, growing natural just LST"
20190429_190455.jpg
20190429_190504.jpg

C99xBBF at day 33
"Topped for 4 mains and LST"
20190429_190516.jpg
20190429_202611.jpg

I think in 2 more weeks I will flip to 12/12. I will just see how everything looks at that point In time!!

How do u loose a month old plant??
I should have been more specific.. I lost her a few days after she popped soil. Idk what the hell happened.. she just went limp and died off.. The others of course didnt and they all were planted the same.

So the runt seed that wouldnt pop finally popped. Then she had issues with that sticky membrane not allowing her to open just like the other 4 did. She really looked dead, but I figured since she wasn't severely shriveled yet I would see if I could save her. I gave her a misting and removed the membrane and hoped for the best.
The next day she was still tiny and hadn't opened up yet. She was tan in color and looked like she was toast. Still... she hadn't started to shrivel too much, so again I decided to try and save her. I ended up putting a clear solo cup over her. The makeshift greenhouse keeps it more humid and a touch warmer. Well, it must have done the trick because today, while she still hasn't grown, she HAS plumped up a bit and the cotyledons have started to separate. You can see green in there where she is opening. I think she is gonna pull through. *knocks on wood*

Every ones girls look good...except yours @Tim I mean you killed it...smashed it into little pieces :rofl::rofl: I'm fucking with you man :snowboating: hell I killed one by feeding it to the gnat larvae...thought I killed the other one and dumped it only to find it growing out of my compost pile :rofl::rofl: ahhh...so brother I feel ya :hug: it'll be alright...this to shall pass...

So I have a C99 x BBf and a Alaskan purple in quad training and they seem to like that shit :hmmmm: I've never done much but clip a few lower branches so the upper ones got bigger...but hey here we go :slide:

Every ones girls look good...except yours @Tim I mean you killed it...smashed it into little pieces :rofl::rofl: I'm fucking with you man :snowboating: hell I killed one by feeding it to the gnat larvae...thought I killed the other one and dumped it only to find it growing out of my compost pile :rofl::rofl: ahhh...so brother I feel ya :hug: it'll be alright...this to shall pass...

So I have a C99 x BBf and a Alaskan purple in quad training and they seem to like that shit :hmmmm: I've never done much but clip a few lower branches so the upper ones got bigger...but hey here we go :slide:
Ahh damn @MochaBud you about had me in tears bringing up the past :rofl::(.. But hey the past is the past.. I quadlined mine as well except that the 2nd AP.

Ahh damn @MochaBud you about had me in tears bringing up the past :rofl::(.. But hey the past is the past.. I quadlined mine as well except that the 2nd AP.
I'm sorry buddy :sorry::rofl: but remember what an "old wise man" once said...Living through what happens in the past...Helps you prepare for what's to come in the future...Oh wait :hmmmm: I said that :rofl: okay we'll go with "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"...or was it "You can't get stronger if something kills you" I don't know it's something like that :thumb:

I sorry buddy :sorry::rofl: but remember what an "old wise man" once said...Living through what happens in the past...Helps you prepare for what's to come in the future...Oh wait :hmmmm: I said that :rofl: okay we'll go with "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"...or was it "You can't get stronger if something kills you" I don't know it's something like that :thumb:
I believe " what doesnt kill you makes you stronger" is lyrics from a song. I believe it was Kelly Clarkson. Don't be quoting those song lyrics to me :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom