C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

I have two like the bottom, indica looking plants

The one, top left, is the different one, looks different than most have posted here

IMG_20190506_121248.jpg

Stop. Oh yes wait a minute Mr. Postmaan, way-ay-aiiit Mr. Postman *whack!* postman is struck by half eaten raw fish.
"Smeegol said stop fat posty!"
Anybody flip to 12 yet?

3AA503CE-5FB0-4D1E-AF0E-260236E7377A.jpeg

I'm running out of backyard burial ground for these fooking postal mother fookers, still no seeds in sight guys n gals..

So after I was told that I was doing my quad wrong I was really bummed :( :laugh: thanks @Bilbobudkin420 :rofl::rofl: ...But then I thought this would be an opportunity to do :hmmmm: something else...so...Now I have 4 branches on each side for a total of 8 being trained :slide::popcorn:

hello @Smeegol let me check with my colleagues what happened with your seeds.....

Soon this thread will be full of flowers...I cant wait!

:cheer:

:hippy:

Morning guys n gals hope ya all having a cracking day, it's " voting day " today here at home so let's see what SA does next.
So just so we all on same page guys @SeedsMan has kindly offered to resend the seeds again which I do appreciate, but as I do not know where the seeds are and my last international order taking almost 6 months to receive I did inform mr.Seedsman that this could be the case again and I would feel guilty as hell accepting a resend and then the original package arrives as well. So I replied that I would rather wait it out and see if the original package arrives and play catch up, If Seedsman resends its their choice to make.
So after I was told that I was doing my quad wrong I was really bummed :(:laugh: thanks @Bilbobudkin420 :rofl::rofl: ...But then I thought this would be an opportunity to do :hmmmm: something else...so...Now I have 4 branches on each side for a total of 8 being trained :slide::popcorn:

Loving the bondage mr.Mocha...... :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom