C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Day 42 for my three C99× Blueberry fast.

Getting some growth finally. From here on out it's up up up. Only have 6.5 square footage and four more weeks in veg.
All Quadline and Hempy Bucket system.

"Due to the significant amount of stretch it undergoes once flowering is initiated cramped growing spaces are to be avoided. In just 45 days yields of between 350 - 450 gr/m2 of high-THC, resinous buds will be harvested. Outdoors yields are ready during September and are even bigger whether grown in the ground or in a greenhouse."

That's funny.. You'd hope so... In the ground or a greenhouse, lol.. Even bigger in the ground in a greenhouse lmfao

Edit; typing how I talk. Mum will tell me off..

"Due to the significant amount of stretch it undergoes once flowering is initiated cramped growing spaces are to be avoided. In just 45 days yields of between 350 - 450 gr/m2 of high-THC, resinous buds will be harvested. Outdoors yields are ready during September and are even bigger whether grown in the ground or in a greenhouse."

That's funny.. You'd hope so... In the ground or a greenhouse, lol.. Even bigger in the ground in a greenhouse lmfao

Edit; typing how I talk. Mum will tell me off..
Yeah. Everyone keeps saying that. And I listened. But for some reason my flower tent stops every plant in it's track. 6 inches is it. Freaking 1000w LED. Stacks some shit though

Yooo who had that illustration of male and female plant parts? Im sure it was one of you guys but i cant find it lol
I got a whole bunch of illustrations for Male & female parts...but they're mostly of humans. More female than Male tho...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll DM all the Male parts to ya in a min...
Hahaha!

anatomy-of-cannabis5.png

I got a whole bunch of illustrations for Male & female parts...but they're mostly of humans. More female than Male tho...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll DM all the Male parts to ya in a min...
Hahaha!

anatomy-of-cannabis5.png
Loool had enough cock shots in my DMs cheers!
Lol cheers bro. Im looking for the one thats drawings rather than pics. Theyve drawn like the individual little calyx n ish

My kids are stretching machines still

Day 21 since flip
Right side is Alaskan Purple, very lanky girl
MVIMG_20190511_074751.jpg

C99 X Blueberry pheno #1, both have buds forming well on both of these pheno
IMG_20190511_074807.jpg

The different pheno still has no real buds forming yet, just a few hairs
MVIMG_20190511_074812.jpg

Fun fun fun

Well they are stretching like mad

Purple has easy DBL in height, and the two to her left as well
All are on buckets or 5gal pots to raise them, time to pull those out

Fun fun fun
IMG_20190512_074419.jpg
IMG_20190512_074404.jpg

Looks like they're right on schedule. Nice stretch= nice colas. Nice job Chris. This might be one of your best grows by the looks of things.
Lol

No, I have faith I'll get bored, go camping, and screw them up like normal

Give me time

Lol

My bad but up to this point they look spot on. I'll leave it at that.

They do look good, glad ya like em bud

I'm hoping the buds are big, I haven't been happy with bud sizes in DWC so far. Plants get huge but not buds, the Hempy tends to blow them away in that aspect

So I'm very interested in that aspect for sure

Back
Top Bottom