C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Could it be your light schedule that's not letting them bulk up at the end? I've been messing around with dropping the intensity of my lights a bit toward the end to try to mimic nature. Seems to give me a denser bud.
See I wondered about that, running 10/14

But the Amnesia Haze in Hempy was amazing, as was the Jack Herer and Fruity Jack

My last few Strains, my creations, never bulked in DWC, but the original ones last grow did in Hempy

I've grown c99 x blueberry before so I have a comparison

That said, think I'll go change my timer to 11/13 just because

Changed, we shall see.

I'll know by the Amnesia Haze as far as time. She has been spot on at 10weeks flower for a 12 week strain. So I'll know if it adds time or not

That’s an interesting strategy.... I’ve not really considered what happens with less light time.

Starting to stretch here also.

F9D4CFBB-11B1-42FB-B78C-1112EE132ED2.jpeg

What I have read is when you change the light cycle to 10/14 it makes them think that they're in a storm or adverse conditions so they hunker down and speed up the flowering process

And I have for sure noticed the shorter flowering time

That’s an interesting strategy.... I’ve not really considered what happens with less light time.

Starting to stretch here also.

F9D4CFBB-11B1-42FB-B78C-1112EE132ED2.jpeg
Suspended fan. I’m about to steal your whole damn grow set up... :idea::laughtwo:

Soooo....made a basic newbie error. It seems that when I set my light timer to switch to 12/12, I accidentally toggled it from timer to on. So I’ve been running 24/0 for the past week. Nothing that can’t be fixed, but that puts me a week behind in my bloom schedule, and my effort to trim and then bloom to keep them smaller was a failure.

So the question is, so I go ahead and go 12/12 and maybe do supercropping later to control height, or do I do another trim, and then a week of recovery before switching to 12/12?

Thoughts?

Soooo....made a basic newbie error. It seems that when I set my light timer to switch to 12/12, I accidentally toggled it from timer to on. So I’ve been running 24/0 for the past week. Nothing that can’t be fixed, but that puts me a week behind in my bloom schedule, and my effort to trim and then bloom to keep them smaller was a failure.

So the question is, so I go ahead and go 12/12 and maybe do supercropping later to control height, or do I do another trim, and then a week of recovery before switching to 12/12?

Thoughts?
Personally, I’d flip before she gets out of control.

Disclaimer- I’ve never grown this strain.

Why I use a simple analog timer, keeps it simple

I'd just flip, adust later if needed
One of mine isn't stretching near as much as the other two, so I'd just see what happens

Thoughts?
A week isn’t too bad. Glad you discovered it now! I’d flip now and supercrop later if needed. You never know, you may end up being just fine. That’s my vote ;)

Here we go...

Post-stretch defol complete. Time to see what these ladies got!

RH has already dropped 10% since I cleared out the BS. Good stuff!

#2 is gonna be the gal to watch...

:blunt:

Here we go...

Post-stretch defol complete. Time to see what these ladies got!

RH has already dropped 10% since I cleared out the BS. Good stuff!

#2 is gonna be the gal to watch...

:blunt:
High and tight! It’s like a bamboo forest. Your going for the big ones.
:thumb:

Watering the girls for the first time since up potting from solos to 2gal it's been :hmmmm: ah fuck IDK...awhile :cheesygrinsmiley: here's my first C99 x BBf I'm doing a manifold now...I'm sure I'm doing it wrong :rofl: but hey it looks good to me :snowboating: I'll take pics and post 'em as I water :morenutes::morenutes:

See I wondered about that, running 10/14

But the Amnesia Haze in Hempy was amazing, as was the Jack Herer and Fruity Jack

My last few Strains, my creations, never bulked in DWC, but the original ones last grow did in Hempy

I've grown c99 x blueberry before so I have a comparison

That said, think I'll go change my timer to 11/13 just because

I run 11/13 from flip for what it's worth.

Okay so I watered ole broken branch before I took pics...that's why she's drooping...Mmm ole broken branch is my Alaskan Purple that broke herself while I tried to train her o_O

Back
Top Bottom