C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Well another update on the CBf in training :cheer: she seems to go where ever I bend her :hmmmm: uhm that didn't sound right :laugh: anyhow she's getting big in her 2 gallon pot :morenutes:...the others are chillin' doin' their own thing :party:

Welp....
Alaskan Purple has become the tallest in my shed. She has made it above the nipple; lol
The 2 CBF are just below...

2019-05-16-06-11-11.jpg

I'm 6' tall, I'd guess these plants to be around 48"-52" tall now.

AP stretched like a mofo!

Figured it was finally time to drop a few proper pics...

So, the AP is the tallest of the bunch. I expect a bunch of golfball sized buds, guessing from the lanky structure. Reminds me a lot of a Bubble Gum plant I grew last year.

C99/BB #1 looks like she will have a good amount of tops. This is the plant that was topped multiple times during veg.

Buuuut.... F**k me running..... look at #2. The #2 seems fitting because this little B is gonna be tha shitt! LoL

Just to gauge the stalks on her... I used my monsta mitts for comparison.

This grow is insane!
:jawdropper:

New lights have changed things, drastically!

I've finally got all the girls on the same feed schedule too. They are now getting a gallon every morning.

1tsp Dyna-Gro Protekt
.5tsp Dyna-Gro Foliage pro
.5tsp Dyna-Gro Bloom
1tsp AN Sensi Cal-mag
1tsp AN Big Bud
1tsp Terpinator

Green days! Peace out y'all!
:blunt:

Who do we have that was planning on growing outdoors? I can only imagine the monsters that these C99xBBF would be if grown outside and let go naturally for a season. Huge trees!
The way my AP is growing... I'd expect it to be the pheno to grow outdoor.
:thedoubletake:

I've been able to keep the C99/BB girls restrained.... that AP has been on her own shit... lol

Busting ties & growing 4-6" overnight during stretch. Holy hell, a can only imagine outdoor.

Mine is currently 58" from floor to the top of the canopy....
:jawdropper:

My AP is like that and it's reaching out everywhere. The C99xs are doing the same.
AP with a twin is the least pleased and a slower than the rest. I wonder if it's because of the plastic pot and not one of the fabric pots. I believe these plastic pots are not easy on my plants. I rinse them, but always seem to have plant issues when I use them. Soil breathing problems? Sorry, just working this out in my head... Or maybe I just need a larger buffer.
:smokin:

My AP is like that and it's reaching out everywhere. The C99xs are doing the same.
AP with a twin is the least pleased and a slower than the rest. I wonder if it's because of the plastic pot and not one of the fabric pots. I believe these plastic pots are not easy on my plants. I rinse them, but always seem to have plant issues when I use them. Soil breathing problems? Sorry, just working this out in my head... Or maybe I just need a larger buffer.
:smokin:
I was surprised to hear the AP has been a monster for everyone else too. Mine is about half the size of the rest of my plants. Mine has a twin too, it must be choking the growth or something? I had to move my AP to her own tent so she can veg longer. Bummer since I only had one viable. Oh well.

I was surprised to hear the AP has been a monster for everyone else too. Mine is about half the size of the rest of my plants. Mine has a twin too, it must be choking the growth or something? I had to move my AP to her own tent so she can veg longer. Bummer since I only had one viable. Oh well.
Yeah I was 2 seconds from chopping the small twin. But I don't know if I'll ever see another...

Yeah I was 2 seconds from chopping the small twin. But I don't know if I'll ever see another...
Lol, next time I will chop it! It looks like it might be a triploid (not sure if that’s the right word) too. I’ll post up some pics later today.

Holly Stretch Batman!!!!

Just got home and they are still blasting away.
Where touching the light so grew like 6-8" in 3 days
IMG_20190517_115314.jpg

So the auto watering works.
Nope, they just chilling in DWC...lol

Auto watering for next grow or when it's 1000f here on the surface of the sun

Funny though, was just thinking about it. Saw the manifold I won and the 1/4" hose

Today was flip day for most of the kids. Alaskan Purple is in her own tent to veg longer. Got a little tidy up training today.
E9DCA7FB-BBCB-4A64-A85F-ADDEC2144255.jpeg

And the rest (C99xBBs) went from this
569B3352-48F0-40F6-9D94-C41D263547BF.jpeg
EA9F3BB6-CF17-4954-BEAB-876E262A3CBF.jpeg

To this
672EDEBC-252C-4100-A807-8A4547814065.jpeg

30B43213-1611-409D-A9AF-52B8F5034B02.jpeg

Lol, hopefully they still fit in my tent in a few weeks. Getting nervous watching what these flipped girls are doing ahead of me.

Back
Top Bottom