C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Yo am i right in thinking sand can help with fungus gnats when spread over the top like that?
I'm not sure if sand would help or not... the DE was my prime goal. Getting a nice dusting across the coco. But I figured the perlite would help keep that top inch dry so them little bastards don't have anywhere to bang anymore.

Seems to have dissipated the herd already.

I guess sand should have a similar effect but removing their little hump shack.

Girls are packing it in, seeing some red hairs on the C99 X Blueberry girls

Alaskan Purple
IMG_20190603_135532.jpg

Sativa girl
IMG_20190603_135537.jpg

Regular kiddo
IMG_20190603_135528.jpg

Fun fun fun

Yo am i right in thinking sand can help with fungus gnats when spread over the top like that?
You really don't want to do that o_O I did that once and it made things worse :nervous-guy:it's hard to tell when she's hungry cuz she's always heavy...and the sand gets pulled into the soil/medium when watering...get some Nematodes...they'll never bother you again :thumb:

You really don't want to do that o_O I did that once and it made things worse :nervous-guy:it's hard to tell when she's hungry cuz she's always heavy...and the sand gets pulled into the soil/medium when watering...get some Nematodes...they'll never bother you again :thumb:

Morning guys if ya find the nematodes are not within easy reach cinnamon powder sprinkled on top of your medium will stop the blighters, crushing up egg shells will also stop the blighters.....

It's getting to be a real P.I.T.A. to move these plants around for pictures. Occasionally, I get lazy. Sorry...

The Alaskan Purple and CinderBerry sisters are, by far, the healthiest and most vigorous growers in this group.
:thumb:

Buds are densing up

Sativa looker..no red hairs yet
IMG_20190605_142856~2.jpg

Alaskan Purple, starting to see some color changes, and HUGE calyics
IMG_20190605_142843~2.jpg

Normal girl is sporting the red hairs like a champ
IMG_20190605_142832~2.jpg

The alternate dimension has struck again. The 2 i threw in the flower room have genuinely begun to perk themselves up like almost instantly. Hopefully they wont herm cos they went in stressed but i shall inspect thoroughly once they begin to flower.

We're on cruise control now...
:thumb:
The girls have gotten a little (final) defol over the last 2 days. Here they are, with their pretty new haircuts.

I'm sure I could bump their nutrients a bit, to really push em, but I don't wanna push my luck. They seem very happy now, and not showing deficiency, so I'm just gonna stick with it until they tell me otherwise.

Their current feed is (per gal)
1 tsp DynaGro Protekt
.5 tsp DynaGro Foliage Pro
.5 tsp DynaGro Bloom
1 tsp Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
1 tsp Advanced Nutrients cal/mag
1 tsp Terpinator

I have a few plants in the group that are still drinking a gallon a day... these 3 gluttonous bitches are chugging 2 gal a day.
Hope y'all are smoked TF out, enjoying your Friday.
:blunt:

Okay...so I've been waiting on a back order for a 2 in 1 veg tent from my go to place...and it finally comes in and they want $75 more because the price went up and they now charge for S/H...I said F.U. refund my money...so long story short I get my refund and this 4' x 4' x 80" for just the $75 extra they wanted...no S/H just $74.??? something...and my girls are just waiting on their new 600w hood that should be here shortly...........I'm done ranting :meditate:here's my girls in their new tent...

:hmmmm: I guess the old adage is correct..."Good things come to those who wait" :cheesygrinsmiley: problem is I'm usually not the waiting kind :rofl:
:meditate:

LoL... patience is still my biggest issue, even after years of growing.

Back
Top Bottom