C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

So I found this cute little guy/girl in my garden!! Just relaxing on a leaf. I know they are meat eaters and jump on their pray for feeding. I would say it's safe to leave this little critter. Any thoughts??
20190608_095016.jpg
20190608_095055.jpg
20190608_095111.jpg
Thats a jumper for sure. Leave her be :D be careful when ya chopping though try n keep her in ya garden lol

Im finally back!! Sorry for being away for so long, I've been down state with my mom. She was having some issues with her artery disease, but she's back home now!!
I moved all 3 girls outside and put them in 25gal fabric pots. I ended up having to build a fence around them to keep the deer and other critters out. Something got to C99 x BB#2 before I got the fence up. Now im down to #1 & #3. I replaced #2 with a Tangielope x TahoeOg so you may get a glimpse of her ffrom time to time. I also still need to put fencing around c99 x BB, but the moth balls I spread around back there are doing the job for now.
C99xBlueberry fast #1
20190609_092052.jpg
20190609_092057.jpg
20190609_092107.jpg
20190609_092114.jpg

C99xBlueberry fast #3
20190609_092127.jpg
20190609_092138.jpg

Here is a group pic, the 1st 2 plants are the C99xBlueberry the 1 in the far back is the Tangielope x TahoeOg.
20190609_092229.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!!
Girls are looking super happy OS!...
More than i can say for mine. Mans got root rot in the veg tent. Think the C99s will be good but we'll have to see

Girls are looking super happy OS!...
More than i can say for mine. Mans got root rot in the veg tent. Think the C99s will be good but we'll have to see
Thanks brother!! That sucks about your girls, but if anyone can pull them out of it its you!! You will have them flourishing again in no time!!

Thanks brother!! That sucks about your girls, but if anyone can pull them out of it its you!! You will have them glorishing again in no time!!
Lol mate theyve pissed me off so much im straight up culling the worst of em. Theres one or 2 with a lot of algae build up so i aint even bothering up potting those for fear of it spreading lol. Like i said though im sure the C99 is perfectly fine. One girl im just gonna throw outside in the wormy ass soil by an apple tree n see what happens. Should have plenty of food judging by the composition it drys very well also.

I figured it was because of the twin crowding the roots or something? I am starting to feel impatient with her. Lol, especially with how everyone else’s are behaving.
Yeah my AP twin didn’t pan out well either. I moved it to a tent by itself and tried to give it extra encouragement. It looks to sad to post. It must be a twin curse because it didn’t take off like the other. I’d definitely note that for AP in the future. Or I loved it to death...
:passitleft:

Wow, my cinderberries and AP's look way different than most others. Seems like other folks have more sativa dominant plants, while mine all seem to be more indica dominant. Very interesting. Preston, that AP leaf you posted is MUCH more slender and long fingered than the leaves on either of mine. My cinderberies look to be a pretty even blended hybrid. My AP'S look like straight up indica.

Yeah my AP twin didn’t pan out well either. I moved it to a tent by itself and tried to give it extra encouragement. It looks to sad to post. It must be a twin curse because it didn’t take off like the other. I’d definitely note that for AP in the future. Or I loved it to death...
:passitleft:
Yeah, I think beez popped in and said that twins weren’t good to keep in the same pot like ours. If it ever happens again, I’m gonna cull the twin. I’m tempted to try to take a clone and see how it does without the root battle.

Thats a jumper for sure. Leave her be :D be careful when ya chopping though try n keep her in ya garden lol
Man I have a lot of jumping spiders where I'm from I thought about collecting a few and just let them go in my garden!! Lol

Finally sat my ass out in the shed for long enough to get a little maintenance done... I've been pretty lazy with these ladies lately.

No defol on these 3, a few of my other girls got it today though. I did stake up the Alaskan Purple before these colas get too heavy... she's a big gal!
:thumb:

Both of the C99/BB girls are shorter, but thick AF! I'm very pleased with this whole grow. They have just been rockstars.

Hope y'all have a great week!
:blunt:

House was without power for about 36 hours so the girls had a very long “night” for the first part of this week. Should be fine, no damage so far that I can tell from an extended dark period. It’s back on schedule for them now. About 4.5 weeks to go if they ripen on schedule!

Why I own a Honda generator

Saved my ass so many times, in different aspects, love it
I’ve got a generator, but it doesn’t make for being a good neighbor. Plus I couldn’t get eat the damn thing started until last night. Hasn’t been used in about five years.

I up potted the girls :yahoo: Ole Broken Branch and Compost Baby are in their final home and in the flower tent...on training wheels :rofl: .........My Arachnid (manifold) is still in her 2 gal pot and getting ready for an up pot herself
And I took clones from both girls before putting them to flower :cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom