C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Sounds super fun to me. Great idea P!

Last thing VG needs is me calling her every few hours asking her why my water pH dropped .02%

I mean the daily emails I send her irritate her enough

:cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :headbanger:

Last thing VG needs is me calling her every few hours asking her why my water pH dropped .02%

I mean the daily emails I send her irritate her enough

:cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :headbanger:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:I would never be irritated at you.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::kisstwo:

That's Great news I've been wanting to get my hands on a CBD strain, way to deliver yet again @SeedsMan .

A pro/am challenge is a different idea.
I kinda thought that was the point of the comparison stuff anyways, to see what other people have done so you can make yours better.

A pro/am challenge is a different idea.
I kinda thought that was the point of the comparison stuff anyways, to see what other people have done so you can make yours better.
I was thinking of ppl being paired up from day 1. The "mentor" could coach the "newbie", while growing alongside them..

It would definitely take dedication from all involved.. & sadly, probably won't work out.

.... but, it's a thought for future grows...

:blunt:

I was thinking of ppl being paired up from day 1. The "mentor" could coach the "newbie", while growing alongside them..

It would definitely take dedication from all involved.. & sadly, probably won't work out.

.... but, it's a thought for future grows...

:blunt:
I say it's a great idea for a comparative grow

I say you should do it, as in start a thread

Be great to get a seed vendor to support

I like it, I do

Like Nike says

JUST DO IT!!!

I say it's a great idea for a comparative grow

I say you should do it, as in start a thread

Be great to get a seed vendor to support

I like it, I do

Like Nike says

JUST DO IT!!!
I just might.. .. I've got a decent stack of beans that were bred by friends around here.

I'll start shooting off emails to see if any of them are cool with it.

:hmmmm:

I wouldn’t mind joining the CBD comparison. Actually growing a Dr. Seedsman CBD as of right now in a Quadline attempt and has so far been a breeze in growing/training. My first Quadline attempt grow didn’t go too well but I rushed things after killing my first attempt with the same seeds in a mainline attempt. Here’s my Dr Seedsman plant as of day 45 or Week 7. Growing with 4 autos and 3 other feminized photoperiod strains (link in signature) Plan is to have my autos finish/harvest in hopefully 10-11 weeks and then allow my other 4 a ton more room to spread out and grow under my Quantum Board when I switch the lights to 12/12 cycle. Growing the CBD for my mom who was expecting knee replacement surgery next year, but has been moved up to 2 weeks from Thursday. Well at least it will be ready during her later recovering time period

E633370E-0073-4D4D-9C75-4EBB0D253DBC.jpeg

Preston and somebody else have a pheno that smells like ball sweat, sweaty sour ass, and stinky feet. His friends dubbed it the "butthole weed."
Damn, I don’t even know how to respond.
It’s got a little musk...:laugh:

Damn, I don’t even know how to respond.
It’s got a little musk...:laugh:
Hahaha!

It's "The Butthole" weed, for sure. It literally smells like the inside of a prison.

LoL

Sweaty, armpitty, swamp-ass.

Buuuut...... it's the clear favorite of all my buddies too. She put out some stout buds. Very potent
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom