C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Alaskan Purple....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So another exciting journey is going to take place once I've taken off a couple buds and then revegging these girls as the Alaskans are my favorites out of the five girls, also I haven't found any nanners on any of the C99's which has always been on the back of my mind since everyone started finding them.

I'll still have to keep a close eye on them now during reveg as I wouldn't want a dirty surprise later on down the road....:lot-o-toke:

image.jpeg

I've used old palisade fencing to make raised beds and the soil mix inside I've used composted cattle manure, mushroom compost and coco/perlite mix and I'll be adding amendments to it and working those in properly into the soil mix. I'm just waiting on Mother Nature to give a little helping hand with some rain today hopefully with 60% chance and ill be planting into the holes mid November.

Thanks. I have a drying question for you guys. My humidifier must have shit out sometime in the early morning hours. It's only 35% humidity without it and they got considerably drier than I wanted for two days. I can get another humidifier tomorrow, but until then can I put garbage bags over them loosely closed at the top to slow down the drying? They are hanging from clothes hangers now and I can fit a garbage bag (unscented of course) over them. I fear if I leave them as they are till tommorow they are gonna start to smell like grass/straw. It should take 7 to 10 days to dry them down to where we want right?

I do a quick dry with a food dehydrator, and then get them into jars to cure with a Boveda pack. But I didn’t have near the amount of harvest you have to deal with, so your mileage may vary.

I don’t have a problem with grassy taste after curing for a month. This is just my method to process quickly and minimize odor.

Alaskan Purple....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So another exciting journey is going to take place once I've taken off a couple buds and then revegging these girls as the Alaskans are my favorites out of the five girls, also I haven't found any nanners on any of the C99's which has always been on the back of my mind since everyone started finding them.

I'll still have to keep a close eye on them now during reveg as I wouldn't want a dirty surprise later on down the road....:lot-o-toke:

image.jpeg

I've used old palisade fencing to make raised beds and the soil mix inside I've used composted cattle manure, mushroom compost and coco/perlite mix and I'll be adding amendments to it and working those in properly into the soil mix. I'm just waiting on Mother Nature to give a little helping hand with some rain today hopefully with 60% chance and ill be planting into the holes mid November.
Hey Smeegol I Love the name and your Avatar I am interested in how your Alaskan Purple does I got 6 free Alaskan Purple seeds from Seedsman. I plan to grow them in my Greenhouse next spring. Stop by my journal if you get a chance
:passitleft:

"I'll still have to keep a close eye on them now during reveg as I dont want any dirty surprises down the road."
Hey Smeegs how goes it? I wouldn't worry too much about the nanners. Mine started showing up the last week or two and I took care of them right away when I found them. So far, I have only found one seed in all the buds and it was immature. I think the nanners come so late in the harvest window that you wont have to worry too much. Good luck brother.

I have about 16 freebies of those. They are pretty good. I got two phenos out of the two seeds. One sativa leaning and one pretty balanced. The Sativa leaner was a crappy yielder... medium at best. The more balanced pheno was about the same but the buds were much more dense. The only reason I revegged is because I wanted a bunch of clones to try running a small SOG. However, I am hoping to get better phenos when and if I ever get around to popping the rest. Ask @Preston9mm about the high. He has a story about the AP that will tell you all you need to know. Lol

They can get tall. Mine got 4 ft. Preston had one go 6. I topped mine a couple times and Let her go. She tended to stay taller rather than wide, she didnt Bush out very much at all. Mine also had typical short indica leaflets. Even the one with the wispy sativa influenced buds had indica type leaflets. They were fairly vigorous plants with one of them wanting calmag halfway through veg. The other one got a little, but she never showed any deficiency. The smell was really good, kind of a sweet fruity floral smell on both of mine.

Thank You Scott I will ask P for a smoke report.Yeah I think I have 6x three packs so I think I have 18 seeds once my other orders come in. I have two orders of Nevils Haze still coming and I got freebies with those too. Thanks again

Thank You Scott I will ask P for a smoke report.Yeah I think I have 6x three packs so I think I have 18 seeds once my other orders come in. I have two orders of Nevils Haze still coming and I got freebies with those too. Thanks again
My Alaskan Purple was gassy AF!
:jawdropper:

She smelled of diesel..... loud ass diesel!
With a hint of sweetness/fruitiness.

I'd tell ya more about the high..... but I forgot.
:rofl: She was good at that! The kind of herb that makes ya forget your own name. LoL

Hope you find that pheno... it'll be the one that never stops stretching....
2019-07-11-09-12-55.jpg

Wow that plant is really long and lanky, Sativa looking So is it an Indica type buzz or more in the head like a sativa. Sounds like you liked her. Sorry I didn't see your replay on here so I ask about it on your journal too

Back
Top Bottom