C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Wow that plant is really long and lanky, Sativa looking So is it an Indica type buzz or more in the head like a sativa. Sounds like you liked her. Sorry I didn't see your replay on here so I ask about it on your journal too
It was heavy... indica type effect, for sure. I did let it run a bit long though, she was about 30-40% amber.

Hit like a fucking freight train.

I've got 2 more going right now... hope to find that same pheno so I can clone TF outta it.
:thumb:

I'm looking forward to having her again as I'm after the pheno P had. Mine was not gassyat all, but fruity, and floral. The story that I can't forget was an experience @Preston9mm had. IIRC, he was smoking it with a friend and went to get somthing. He got to his smoke room and forgot he had company and started smoking by himself. Is that how it went Preston? I remember LMAO when I heard about it from either HH or VG. I cant remember who it was that told me now.

I'm looking forward to having her again as I'm after the pheno P had. Mine was not gassyat all, but fruity, and floral. The story that I can't forget was an experience @Preston9mm had. IIRC, he was smoking it with a friend and went to get somthing. He got to his smoke room and forgot he had company and started smoking by himself. Is that how it went Preston? I remember LMAO when I heard about it from either HH or VG. I cant remember who it was that told me now.
That's it!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My Alaskan purples had to be taken out of flower last summer and re-vegged due to what I now refer to as "the N debacle." Anyway, they have recovered nicely and are almost ready to harvest. I'm talking some big chunky buds too. I'm excited to try AP 2.0 as soon as I can. I did have a couple of them in with a small SOG, but they didnt do nearly as well as these two originals did when given the chance. I'm glad I gave them another shot when I messed them up instead of trashing them.

Woooo Alaskan purple! Instead of talking I'll post a few pics. :)

My two Alaskan purple babies being fluxed hard
I call it a octoflux and hexaflux lol

15784988721535548667126436390081.jpg

15784989029866980673705799246065.jpg

Woooo Alaskan purple! Instead of talking I'll post a few pics. :)

My two Alaskan purple babies being fluxed hard
I call it a octoflux and hexaflux lol

15784988721535548667126436390081.jpg

15784989029866980673705799246065.jpg
Looking good , Nice training they are going to be really nice

hello there growers!

@Bilbobudkin420 & @Preston9mm kindly asked me if it's possible to run a pheno hunting and a comparision thread for the Cinderella99 x Blueberry FAST from our collection!

So here we go and I really hope we'll have some fun togheter playing with this strain!

It will be nice to see the differents phenotypes from the differents growers and see how this strain will perform under differents hands and different growing technics!!

So we'll send a 5 seeds pack of C99 x BB fast to the first 10 people who want to play.

To request your seeds pack you just need to:

1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least two months
  3. able to sprout ALL the C99 X bb as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
Also the people that have this strain can play and show their works here!

A little note from admins:

Please remember that external links to social networking sites or YouTube are not permitted.

have fun guys!

SEEDSMAN
I wish i could've been a part of this. I love growing some amazing plants and some good competition. A Shout out for seedsman, They have some amazing inventory with great results. From my own experience. How often does something like these competitions go on?

Awesome thanks I look forward to hopefully getting a chance to be in one.
Usually new members arnt invited

So start getting to know the community, start a grow journal, so next time one shows up you may get invited to join

Good luck

Yeah, what Chris said. I forgot about that. For the first seedsman grow we needed to have been a member for a certain amount of days, have a certain number of likes, carry a 3.5 GPA or college degree, be at least 5'6" tall, and have an O pos blood type.

No wait, just the membership time requirement. :laughtwo:

Seriously though. Start posting and getting to know folks. Sooner or later you'll see a sponsored grow and you'll be in there like swimwear! Stay uplifted!

Back
Top Bottom